kaorialfred is offline Member

Winn depo, Test Cyp, Halo,

So I got my Winstrol filled today from a hospital pharmacy. I have Test and I do that every week also. My script for winstrol says 1 cc every other day. My test is for 1 cc a week. My halo, is just for fun, 50mg a day. I am in three of the halo. Now I also have been prescibed some Armour thyroid.I also have synthroid which was prescibed also. I am thinking about running the Armour tabs 1 g. I am about 268 and 5'9 with a bf of 16%. Since I last measured.

My question is and that's to anyone who cares to give me some OPINIONS on how to use my prescibed drugs to my benefit. I am definately not trying to get any bigger. I also have nolva, idex, femera.

I have no ideal about winstrol, just that I have to stick a pin in me 4 times a week. I have 22g 1 1/2 3cc needles, plus the 21g 1 1/2 . So you think my dosages are okay. Rember I am not trying to get huge. My diet will be about 1700 calories. High protein, low fat.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you are not trying to get any bigger use them as prescribed... and eating like that you will not gain anyway. Why are these prescribed, what medical condition did you get a doctor to do that for you? ( no bs about hrt )

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you are not trying to get any bigger use them as prescribed... and eating like that you will not gain anyway. Why are these prescribed, what medical condition did you get a doctor to do that for you? ( no bs about hrt )

lost a testicle a year ago.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Man sorry to hear that, and I can't help but asking... Was it cancer or a horrible accident?

kinda horrible accident. Testicle torsion is what it's called the other one is good, but still not producing test. I got two boys before my reproducing days were called over.

Thread Information