Thread: Cycle Help

Huge_Pimp is offline New Member

Cycle Help

I'm reading the board and noticing alot of remarks about taking some sort of test with winstrol depot. Currently I'm taking 1cc of winny eod and 1.5cc of primo depot e3d. I'm 3 weeks into the cycle. I was thinking about adding test. I'm already a some what solid 270 lbs. I don't want to get any bigger. Should I still add test into the mix at this point or should I ride this one out and wait until the next cycle??? I haven't noticed any negitive side effects with my sex drive yet.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    lay out the cycle, primo if real i think is good. and solid 270... how tall are you. It sounds like your on a maintainance

6'2"

1cc Winstrol Depot eod - weeks 1-8
    1cc PrimoJect e3d - weeks 1-2 & weeks 7-9
    1.5cc PrimoJect e3d - weeks 3-6

I did 1 25mcg tab of T3 for 2.5 weeks but stopped because I wasn't feeling that good on it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    1cc might be 25mg or 50mg or 100mg or 200 mg or 500mg etc... As big and solid as you say you are I want to know about your cycles and training.

We'll I'm naturally big so it doesn't take much to blow me up. I started training at 19 seriously. At that time I weighed 185 lbs. I'm 30 years old now. I trained 2 days on, 1 day off. I didn't take start taking gear until I was 24. I got a hold of russian d-bol and did that alone. I remember my bench went up to 315 lbs for 5 sets of 6-8 slow reps. My body weight went up to around 220 lbs. I maintained it. About 1 year later I did a cycle of Thailand d-bol and laurabolin . I still was around 220 lbs after that cycle. At that time I was partying alot so that's why I probably didn't gain much. 1 year after that I did more Thai d-bol and deca . That increased my weight to around 255 lbs. I was also doing "g" at that time since it was in it's glory before the fed's outlawed it. Next is the current cycle I'm taking.

In my workouts I stick to basics: flat bench, squat, deadlifts, curls with ez curl bar, dips. Every other exercise I do is a shaping exercise and I'll perform them 3 weeks before rotating to some different exercises. Obviously, targeting different muscle groups. I also run about 3 miles a week and do cardio in the gym 25-30 minutes daily.

1cc = 50 mg of winny and 100 mg of PrimoJect

Thread Information