Thread: deca and tren?

nathanw21 is offline Member

deca and tren?

hey i got a quick question. i know it is bad to run deca and tren together because of the particular gyno you can get from them. my question is i am running d bol, test, tren, and eq cycle right now and i am having horrible joint pains. i was thinking of throwing in a bottle of deca for my joints. i was only going to do 250mg a week. 1/2 cc twice a week. do you think that is a bad idea? i have plent of anti-e and i am taking b-6. i am on 75mg of tren ed. thanks nate

a little help??

You can use 50-100mgs/week of Deca , if you are only trying to use it for your joints. There won't be an anabolic effect, but it'll help your joints get better (bone mineral content as well as collagen).

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Could you not just take mega doses of glucosamine? It should work as good, and alot cheaper.

imann is offline Member
    great f*cking advice.........maybe i could just take "mega doses" of creatine instead of AS.............it would be cheaper

thanks hooker that is what i was looking for. MsHeadBanger i have taken plenty of glucosamine and i need something a little stronger that is why i wrote this thread.

Mmmhmmm. That was quick imann.

imann is offline Member
    You are on a board that people use to do research with, giving out info like that is not a good way to make friends........plus you could do more harm than good...there are a lot of uneducated noobs that don't know right from wrong

If you do research on Deca , you'll find that 50mgs E3W has even been used successfully to improve collagen synthesis and bone mineral content. Use a low dose, and it'll be very cheap.

is that every 3 weeks? or did you mean every 3 days. that is great news for me either way. i just got one bottle to try and help and if it worked i was going to get more. but now it looks like i will only have to use the one.

Weeks.

I hear you, bro. But look at my post. It was in the form of a question.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that deca and tren at the same time cancel each other out. I'm not 100% sure on that but you may want to look into it.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that deca and tren at the same time cancel each other out. I'm not 100% sure on that but you may want to look into it.
    I have never seen of such and I sure hope not I am preparing to run durabolin and tren in 2 weeks. I am pretty sure a number of people on the board have run that combo with success although I may be wrong

bump if anyone knows if they cancel each other out. i have not heard anything like this before. thanks

bump......any opinions

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooker is right on, I would say it wouldnt hurt to use 200mgs a week with the tren . It wouldnt be any different than if you increased your Trenbolone dose. And Glucosamine and Chondrotin sulfate will help with your tendons. Its not a replacement but should be used regardless. Deca and Equipoise together is good stuff as well.

Something that you may want to consider is if you are stressing your tendons too much with heavy weight you might want to switcdh up to higher reps to build up your tendon strength. ALot of people run into problems with muscle growing at a faster weight than connective tissue. They either have to increase their reps or risk an injury.

What is your Trenbolone dose???

i am using 75mg ed tren . i am also loading up on the Glucosamine and Chondrotin sulfate but if i miss a day or do a smaller dose they hurt like no other. i was just hoping that maybe deca will give me relief all the time rather than relying on the Glucosamine and Chondrotin sulfate.

as far as the lighter weight more reps. i was planning on starting that next week. i have a bench contest sat and after that i am not going heavy for awhile. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    bump if anyone knows if they cancel each other out.thanks
    They don't.

cool, i think that i am going to do 50mg a week for the remainer of my cycle. i still have 10 weeks left in my cycle. will i start to feel the relief in 4 weeks when the deca kicks in or is it quicker because of what i am using it for? not for the anabolic effect. thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Anabolics don't "cancel each other out".
    I'm planning a test, tren , eq cycle as well so let us know how adding the deca works out.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to take a little more than 50mgs a week for you to benifit from taking Deca . Im doing 300mgs and my tendons still ache.

Osteo Bi-Flex healed my tendonitis in my wrists.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I should have worded it different, I didnt really mean that they cancel each other out but that they compete for the same receptor. Again, I'm not saying I am positive on this. Maybe I read it in building the perfect beast? Oh well, whatever.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    There is only 1 receptor, the androgen receptor.

They both stimulate the progesterone receptor.

Also, regarding joint relief:

Collagen synthesis is improved at a very low dose of deca ...less than 100mgs/week(Metabolism. 1990 Nov;39(11):1167-9.) In another study deca increased bone mineral content at a dose far lower than 100mgs/week(Effects of nandrolone decanoate on bone mineral content R, Righi GA, Turchetti V, Vattimo A.). Joint relief with deca can be had, at least according to these studies, with very low doses...far too low to expect an anabolic response.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    hooker- 100mgs/wk - although it doesn't give you an anabolic effect, can it still shut down/ lower your natural test levels over a long period?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    hooker- 100mgs/wk - although it doesn't give you an anabolic effect, can it still shut down/ lower your natural test levels over a long period?
    "long" period is all relative. I would suggest using nandrolone phenyl prop instead of deca if you're genuinely worried about shutdown. you can inject it every 4 days, which isn't terrible, and it definitely clears your system much faster than deca. so like 50 mg every 4 days would be good for joint support and you really wouldn't have to worry about progesterone sides at that dose.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-26-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    Yes. That 100mg shot will totally shut off your natural testosterone production....and those levels won't return to normal for around a month.

All from a single 100mg shot.

(Read my Deca Profile for the actual charts showing the suppression of natural test levels from Deca and NPP)

Thread Information