jaffry20 is offline Member

Post So confused now, Preparing for 2nd Cycle, Need ADVICE from EVERYONE!!!!

Alright, for starters done 1 cycle, 10 week Deca / Primo Depot, had no knowledge then didn't cause one of my buddies said it would get me jacked, anyways i was quik to learn that it was a HUGE burn and he made alot of money and i lost out hugely, did no PCT nothing, very stupid on my part, but as i say Live and Learn just lucky i wasn't taking high dosages only 200 mg of each. Anyways I separated my shoulder almost 2 months ago and was planning on a Jan Bulking cycle since i now no what im doing, ever since i've been a member on here learned a TON, but not enough yet. I wanna do Test like no otherand am going too, here are my stats and next cycle, need some help with Clomid vs Nolva confused as **** now with them too.

21, 5'8, 190, Serious Lifting for 6 years now.

next cycle:

1-4 Test. Prop. 50mg/day

1-15 Test E. 600mg/week

1-20 Nolvadex 10mg/day

17-20 PCT

1-20 Tribulus 4g/day

I was wondering about the PCT and Nolva. I dunno if i am Gyno prone so i will have Nolva incase i have symptoms, but should i take it during my cycle or do what im gonna just have in case. Also for PCT should i just run nolva for 8 weeks or stick with the clomid for the 4 week PCT, or do both for PCT. I wanna get this down so I no my exact cycle a few monthes ahead of time so i can prepare. Any advice would be helpfull, go nuts with suggestions, PM me if u have any other info that I need, Thanks.
    Last edited by jaffry20; 10-24-2004 at 12:54 PM.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Cycle looks good. Take 10mg/day of nolva during your cycle to be safe...or just keep it on hand incase of symptoms. It's really up to you. PCT I would run clomind at 300mg/day 1, 100/1 week, 50/1 week with nolva at 20mg a day.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the winstrol , keep the prop the way it is, drop the test dose to 500mg and run it for 12-14 weeks and add deca or eq instead at 400mg for 10-12 weeks...and i wouldnt bother taking novaldex unless you notice any symptoms.

Froggy is offline Member
    Looks good...Bro...Tell some more about your 10 week Deca /primo cycle...what went wrong prior to PCT??? I'm interested...thanks...
    Also...IMO...take the nolva thoughout & maybe think about an AI also...
    Last edited by Froggy; 10-23-2004 at 05:08 PM.

alright, I have no idea what IMO means??? what does it stand for?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    alright, I have no idea what IMO means??? what does it stand for?
    In My Opinion

[QUOTE=Ejuicer]I would drop the winstrol , keep the prop the way it is, drop the test dose to 500mg and run it for 12-14 weeks and add deca or eq instead at 400mg for 10-12 weeks...and i wouldnt bother taking novaldex unless you notice any symptoms.[/QUOTEI

I did plan on the cycle that yous said, and i wrote both cycles up and mostly evertone said to hit this one that i posted. This being my 2nd cycle and first test i don't really think i need deca in there more juice isn't always better, i'd be taking 900mg of juice with test 500/week and deca 400/week, i don't think i need this much, just 300 every monday and thursday. Plus the first 4 weeks ill be already putting in 350mg of test prop plus the 600 test E which is already 950 which is high enough for me, iif i added that deca it would be 1250mg/week to high, no need only my 2nd cycle, anyone else think i should through the deca in?

alright i decided im gonna run the nolva threw out the cycle at 10mg a week.

IronAdam is offline Member
    10mg a DAY not a week....you don't wanna F that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    10mg a DAY not a week....you don't wanna F that one up.
    hahahahahahah yeh yeh rite tahts what i ment sorry, hahaha fuk.

But now I've had a few people questioning the Winstrol being in there is it a waste of money?, should i just take it out and stick with the 2 test or keep it in there how it is set up?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would drop the winstrol, keep the prop the way it is, drop the test dose to 500mg and run it for 12-14 weeks and add deca or eq instead at 400mg for 10-12 weeks...and i wouldnt bother taking novaldex unless you notice any symptoms.
    ???? his cycle looks nice...imo take 10mg nolv/ed + .25ml ldex/ed all the way through pct......
    winstrol has some nasty sides, but nothing will cut you up better if your bf and diet are straight....

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommended the deca as opposed to winstrol because he said he was looking for a bulking cycle and looking to get "jacked" and personally i wouldnt recommend winstrol for that, and think he would be much more satisfied with the results from deca/test. Personally i would save winstrol for a cutting cycle... i dont really like the idea of mixing a cutting cycle and bulking at the same time.
    If you're opposed to using deca or eq i would just drop the winstrol and run a straight test cycle... like i said, imo i dont really feel it belongs in a bulking cycle

sooooooooooooo many oppionions, well i will probably drop the winny, but would deca make that much of a difference if i take it with the 2 test. ill just be throughing in more MG/Week if i have deca and if it wouldn't make that much difference then i don't need that extra 400mg/week wouldn't you say?

alright the Winny is gone, now it's deciding weather or not to throught the deca in, lets see some more oppinions?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    just do a straight test cycle,use deca for ur 3rd cycle as it wil shut u down hard

Thread Information