LAPhattie is offline Junior Member

Expert Advice NEEDED! thanx.

Around graduation of college 3 years ago, I was really stressed out and became diagnosed with Panic Disorder as a result of overload of stress from finals and several major life changes. Doc prescribed paxil 3 yrs ago and my weight has gone up gradually about 25lbs from 170 to 195lbs. I recently decided to get back into the ring and compete boxing again. I've been training cardio about 4-5x/ week, and on a $28/day zone health food delivery program. Ive been doing this for about two months now and I've already lost 12 lbs (now 182), but I want to lose about 12 more and get back to my old weight (170). Im wanting a little chemical boost, and was wondering if anyone could help me with the following questions.

----------------------------------
    Current Stats:

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 182
    BF: 16%
    Goal- Lose 12 more lbs. and be approx 170. and roughly 8%bf or less.
    Target Weight: 170lbs.
    ----------------------------------

1. Is it possible to actually lose 12lbs of weight on primobolan (tabs or depot) or will it primarily change my body composition as in same weight but less fat/more muscle?

2. I've wanted to do clen but I was told not to mix any stimulants w/ my anxiety medication... any info on mixing ssri's and aas?

This is the type of cycle I was thinking about, any suggestions?
    For cutting only are primo tabs or depot better?

1. 100 primobolan depot - if I did tabs I know it'd be different.
    2. 200
    3. 300
    4. 300
    5. 300
    6. 300
    7. 300
    8. 200
    9. 100

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt suggest AS right now, stick with cardio and clean up your diet even more and i bet you lose the 12 pounds natural. Check the diet and workout forums for tips, they really help.

mannic is offline New Member
    How does the paxil effect ur breathing during heavy cardio or sparring. Thanks mannic. I used primo depot and anavar ,I lost body fat rapidly;but did not lose much weight as I got stronger due to increased muscle mass. U will lose that weight with diet and cardio,NO simple carbs!

Thread Information