Anadrol Experiences?

Hey guys,

My new cycle will be:

Anadrol 50mg/ed Weeks 1-4
    Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12
    Test Ent 500mg/week Weeks 1-10
    Along with Nolva throughout and Clomind PCT

Would love to hear any experiences with Anadrol??? Sides, nightmare stories, etc. I am starting in a few weeks, so I can still drop it at this point. But I want to get freakin HUGE during this cycle. Currently around 215 and hoping to be a solid 240 by the end of this baby.

PS Should I run anything else during?

imann is offline Member
    A-bombs kick a$$...I'm in the end of my thrid week of anadrol and test (75mg ed,1000mg/week) and let me say 19 lbs. in about twenty days...........fvcking awesome..............but the night sweats are horrible and I can't sleep for more than 4 or 5 hours at a time.......................no pain no gain........they definetly do the trick to kick-start your cycle.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive taken them twice allready and I hate them. Both times they didnt effect me like everyone else does. I gained weight but it wasnt enough to beat the sides I had with them. I cant eat on Anadrol . I cant sleep on Anadrol. And I feel like crap on Anadrol.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ldex.....howcome your running the prop and enanthate for the duration woudnt it be better to kickstart with prop and end with prop? you should also run some b6

shoequeen is offline Female Member
    I front loaded anadrol for 3 weeks and went from 205 to 228, but had to eat like a horse, I had lot of water wieght though, once i come off i lost the water wieght then test kick in lookin good now! i love the aboms. They kick in fast i had results in 5 days at 50 mgs a day, no other sides besides the water wieght.

Served is offline Associate Member
    I'm also wondering why your running prop the full 12 weeks. The enanthate should be kicking around the 3rd or 4th so you really wouldn't need the prop at this time. Also with the cycle you have laid out, I wouldn't even run the prop at all. Unless you want to pick it back up at the end to bridge your postcycle therapy times.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Would like to hear from some vets and mods.

Should I drop Test E? Drop Prop? Do prop weeks 1-4 & 8-12???

Help!

PS,

I am definitly going to use the Drol and I would like to get a nice kickstart. I was this cycle to really count and be a big success. It time to stop playing around and get noticed!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey guys,

My new cycle will be:

Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12

Would love to hear any experiences with Anadrol??? Sides, nightmare stories, etc. I am starting in a few weeks, so I can still drop it at this point. But I want to get freakin HUGE during this cycle. Currently around 215 and hoping to be a solid 240 by the end of this baby.

I would use the prop to front load, and front end load the cycle. I have done this with every cycle I have done and to say the least I feel it helps tremendously. I don't think you need to run the prop for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle. Just start with 75mg ed during weeks 10-12.

As for my experiences with anadrol...I hate them with a passion. They killed my appetite so much so that it was a challenge to get a protein shake down and eat the much needed calories. I've read that this is a common side with some people and it's because it's excedingly toxic to your liver. Would I ever use them again...Fvck no!! I would be happy with dbol or var. This is just my opinion with anadrol. I hate it and some people love it.

-ODC

Thanks dude....took DBOL during last few cycles and wasn't greatly impressed with them, that is why the DROL this time around. I will take them and see what happens and if they kill my appetite or whatever, I will just stop.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I might give them a try at a later time and date and just force feed myself thoughout like I did last time.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Great strength and size gains. Best pumps i've ever had... my arms would swell so much i couldnt even bend them to a 90 degree angle only after a few sets. I did notice a a considerable amount of hair falling out but it was well worth it imo.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I would drop one of the tests, no need to run both. As far an drol experience, I had no bad side effects, appetite, sleeping etc. was fine. I didn't put on any weight but strength increase was excellent.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm, i would think about dropping the prop as well and just upping your test e a bit. no need to have prop to jumpstart when you're gonna be jump starting with drol anyway. I'm also thinking about using drol next cycle so we'll bump this to get some more responses

So it seems like most of you are saying I drop the Prop and just do the TREN & Test E?

D-Bol at the same dose is alot better than Anadrol 50mg. Im doing the same thing you are Test Propoinate, tren acetate, Test Enanthate and its doing great as of now. If you do experiance side effects off anadrol it sucks. I was doing 75mgs of Anadrol a day split into 3 doses and it just makes me feel like crap compared to D-bol. I would do Dol for 8 weeks at a time.

Do you have Tren enanthate or acetate??

Tren Acetate here.

I got the DROLs so that is what I am going with for now

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Great pump almost hurts. But I don't think the sides are worth it at all. Your hair will fill out without a doubt and Im not talking about a little here and there. I mean like handfuls, I had zero problems with hair falling out or even thinning and literally could see handfuls when I washed it or put gel in. Thats all fine if you dont care about that which I decided just to shave it anyway and took it for a little longer and then the migranes kicked in that were so unbearable I could hardly see and this is no exaggeration in my case. This is all in about 3 weeks at 50 mg ED, BTW. One thing I should mention that insane strength and enormous mass you have while on will disappear immediately after. In my OPINION I would not touch it again if you paid me to.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Your hair will "Fall" out not Fill. sorry.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    then the migranes kicked in that were so unbearable I could hardly see and this is no exaggeration in my case.
    I had the same problem with anadrol . I got "dizzy" and I had difficulty seeing, friends said it was lack of carbs. But I had my share of carbs.

But Anadrol is a great kick start.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey guys,

My new cycle will be:

Tren 75mg/ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 75mg/ed Weeks 1-12

bri...

there is no problem running prop throughout like you have it...i like it infact...and infact im doing it right now...just eod injections...

i like the cycle, but i have no experience with drol...i opted for d-bol again b/c i dont want to get 2 weeks in and loose my appetite...

coldstone--can you explain to me the need for the prop though, i mean its used as a jumpstarter, and if already using drol i dont see a need for it. If he wants to do more test, just up the test e right? no flame, just curious bro.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    coldstone--can you explain to me the need for the prop though, i mean its used as a jumpstarter, and if already using drol i dont see a need for it. If he wants to do more test, just up the test e right? no flame, just curious bro.
    it doesnt have to be used soley as a jump...think about omas, sust, supertest...all of those have prop in it...so explain why he couldnt use it???

sure there may not be a complete need for it...but i dont think he needs to throw it out really...he could just up the test e...but if hes like me he wont like it as well...i didnt see gains from my lats test e cycle untill week 6-7...use the prop throughout and you gain right away, and then drop the TE and bridge to pct with the prop...best of both worlds...

i like to use it b/c i have to shoot eod anyways, so i like to run it with the enth...it gives you a jump, along with the oral, and personally i see alot more from prop...im not really a big fan of long esters, so if i can use both i like too...

very nicely put man, i get it now, thanx!

Thread Information