eradikate is offline Senior Member

for guys who juiced under 20, how was it??

pple say that it's really bad to juice under 20, is it that bad?? i personally know alotta kids who gear my age(19) and even younger and they are fine because they used gear, didn't abuse it. please tell me how it was to juice at that age and your gains and experience. no flames!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    most the time, young guys are fine when they juice, UNTIL THEY GET OLDER AND START HAVING HEART AND BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEMS!!!

thats a big risk to me, and perhaps stunting of growth.. pluss tricking natural with hormones when young must mess u up a bit in the long run.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    wow so how old will they experience this?? even after just one or two cycles?? it can mess you up that bad??? people gear for years!!

it could be one cycle, is could be a few cycles... a lot a variables involved. Mike or "God" on the message board has blood pressure problems and is on meds the rest of his life because he started juicing when he was 16.

the younger,, the worse the problems i think.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    im 19 and i just finished a small cycle...5 week cycle of t4...got great gains...about 16lbs..got stronger.....very pleased...

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    That is not the point. No doubt that you get good gains before 20. The point is that your body has not reached it's natural potential yet and bombarding your body with hormones may change the natural course of things.

When you are that age you feel indestructible and if someone tells you that you may have trouble 20 years from now it is easily dismissed.

Take by word for it bro, 20 years goes by MUCH quicker than you might think.

Train hard eat well and see where you are in a few years. It will be here in the wink of a young girl's eye. Trust me.

Gearnow is offline Junior Member
    Blood pressure problems?, how many cycles did God do when he was 16?

I can't really talk for "God" but maybe you should PM him, and he'll tell you his story maybe.

Thread Information