jackaroo is offline New Member

putting together 2nd cycle

Hey bros, I have my 2nd cycle laid out:
    12-14 weeks,
    enanthate - 500mg/week
    deca - 400mg/week
    prop - 50mg eod for the 1st 4 weeks.

Thinking about doing some clen at the end (just have to figure out the right way of taking it) My question is, do you guys recommend clen at the end of a bulking cycle? If so, when do I start my pct's? I was going to do nolva throughout the cycle, and clomid aftarwards, probably three weeks after my last inject. My first cycle was a sust/deca cycle.
    34y/o, 215lb, 5 11

My buddy is putting together his 2nd too, and he was wondering if you guys like this 2nd cycle. He's thinking cyp for his test.

Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Run the test one week longer then the deca that way you can go into clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
    You can run nolva 10mgs throughout, then up it to 20mgs post cycle if you wish.

I'd recomend some clen after pct to help get rid of any excess bf. During pct you wanna keep you cals up so you keep your gains, so I think it's best to wait a few weeks before you jump into clen for cutting purposes.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Run the test one week longer then the deca that way you can go into clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
    You can run nolva 10mgs throughout, then up it to 20mgs post cycle if you wish.

I'd recomend some clen after pct to help get rid of any excess bf. During pct you wanna keep you cals up so you keep your gains, so I think it's best to wait a few weeks before you jump into clen for cutting purposes.
    listen to the guy....id recommend clomid for pct nolva is good during cycle imo best of luck bra

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Good advise! I agree with MBaraso

dtr98 is offline Member
    looks good bro, but run the the enan 1wk longer than the deca

thanks guys. For my buddies sake, if he's dead-set on the cyp instaed of the enan, should it still be 500mg/week? and I'm going to break the enan. down to Mondays and Thursdays....should he do the same for the cyp?, or just once a week.

thanks again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by jackaroo
    thanks guys. For my buddies sake, if he's dead-set on the cyp instaed of the enan, should it still be 500mg/week? and I'm going to break the enan. down to Mondays and Thursdays....should he do the same for the cyp?, or just once a week.

thanks again
    Yeah both should be ran at 500. Mondays and weds is fine.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackaroo

thanks again

Here ya go...

Week 1 to 14: 500ius of HCG every 5th day
    Week 1 to 2: 150mg of Prop EOD
    Week 1 to 12: 400mg of Deca
    Week 1 to 12: 500mg of Cyp/Enan
    Week 13 and 14: 150mg of Prop EOD
    Week 15 to 17: PCT

The split in the Prop will give you a sense of front loading in the beginning and keep blood levels solid righ up until PCT.

The HCG will prevent testicular atrophy that would be brought on by the length of the cycle. It will also allow for you PCT to only have to worry about your HPTA and not bringing your testicles back from the dead.

As long as your diet and training are up to snuff, you should have a very productive cycle!

thanks, any other thoughts on splitting up the prop? I'm having a hard time getting the hcg though, looks like all qv products for me. is 150mg of prop eod a bit too much?

thanks

nevermind, just found out I could get Gonadotropina Corionica HCG 10000iu. Another quest though, I've never really looked into it befor, do you use the same pins as the 22g you use for the other gear, and how do you measure iu's?

Thread Information