Thread: IP vs Zambons

Jackt23 is offline Member

IP vs Zambons

ok i got some extra ip winny which i was plannin on running in my upcoming cycle...but i just came across 60 zambons which i was plannin on gettin rid of...but then i decided maybe it would be more beneficial in my cycle to run the zambons instead of the IPs....i would only use 30 max so i can atleast make the rest of the money back on the zambons...

this is what the cycle looks like so far:

weeks 1-4 Drol @ 50mged
    Weeks 1-10 Sust @ 750mg
    Weeks 1-11 Tren E @ 450mg
    Weeks 8-13 Winny

i was plannin on running 75mg ed on the IP's.....but im debating Running 75mg EOD with the zambons for weeks 8-13...which do u think would be more beneficial

thanks guys

Jackt

ttt.

youknowme is offline Member
    75mg ED...your joints wont like it but perhaps you will I hope that you're running the sust EOD and if I were you I'd run the test past tren not the other way around.

youknowme is offline Member
    And ooh yeah...I like Zambons better then any other oral winny...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you reffering to the amps of winstrol that Zambons make, or the oral tabs. Winny is an esterless AAS meaning that when you inject it, it will start to raise blood levels rather quickly, but will also drop just as quick without proper injection schedule. ED shots are the way to go with winny. 75mg seems a bit much, I'd stick with 50mg ed wither oral or injectable.

Run your sust eod and cut the tren back to 10 weeks. Less if you've never used it before.

i am doing sust eod...and i have run tren before..acetate tho...so i should run both sust and tren e till the 10th week?

as for the zambons...i was talkin about the amps...i dont wanna go ed with them...it was either 75mg eod with the zambon amps...or 75mg ed with the ip tabs..50mg seems to low...ive seen reccomended @ 75....50 to low 100 too high

so amps or ip tabs??
    tren and sust till week 10?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    why don't you want to go ed with the amps? If it is cause of frequent injections, just shoot one day, and drink it the next.....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    i am doing sust eod...and i have run tren before..acetate tho...so i should run both sust and tren e till the 10th week?

as for the zambons...i was talkin about the amps...i dont wanna go ed with them...it was either 75mg eod with the zambon amps...or 75mg ed with the ip tabs..50mg seems to low...ive seen reccomended @ 75....50 to low 100 too high

so amps or ip tabs??
    tren and sust till week 10?
    I'd go with the IP tabs if you don't want to shoot ed. Run the tren to week 10 if you think you're comfortable with it. Extend the sust about a week or two after discontinuing the tren enth.

Have you ever used winny before? I hear that even at 50mg joint pain for some is dam'n near unbearable. 75 seems like it would just worsen the problem.

ok problem 1 solved...going with IP..thanks...but as for the tren and sust..i only have 30 amps of sust...so if i want to run longer then 10 weeks ill have to cut an amp out of first 3 weeks to get one more week...or should i juts cut a week of tren out...tren till week 9 and go with a higher dose...and then have sust till week 10??
    Last edited by Jackt23; 10-24-2004 at 03:46 PM.

Ttt.

Thread Information