Odin is offline Member

trenbolone Ethante testing

Does anyone know how long trenbolone Ethante stays in your system for? Seems like all these testing clearense sites don't add up, one say Boldenone Undecante stays in the the system 18 months next says 5months,. Tren varies the most from 5 months to 5 weeks...

Odin is offline Member
    Bump?

Odin is offline Member
    Bump?

Odin is offline Member
    Bump

Odin is offline Member
    guess messeges go up 2 hours after sending. lol Sorry for the triple

nathanw21 is offline Member
    bump? also interested

Odin is offline Member
    Anyone Know? Ethanate looses it's Either after 3 weeks so it would pretty much turn in Tren base just like Test E turns into a constent slow test base when it looses its either, So just add say a month to the testing of the base of that steroid for a guess? I don't know but their's no real pattern or answer to how long steroids stay in the system. All these fakey steroid scammer sites have the same info as everone else? Their should be a good sticky about steroid clerence times and why they stay in that long and best ways to pass test. I just feel a lot of people are not in the clear about this including me.

Odin is offline Member
    Well with no responces I'm going out on the limb and saying all the dates on clerence of steroids are just speculation at best and maybe just guesses. Ok Test E has an ether attached to it then get's woren off after 3 to 4 weeks, so after the either is off it should be test base which clears the body after 3 days but they say Test E can be in the system up to 3 months. don't go by me cause I'm guessing as well. I just want anwers?? Ok do the steroid tests go by Testosterone to Estergen ratio, or can they find the diffrence between sinthetic and natural testosterone, I heard HGC can help ratio's but they can now test for that as well. Also if the heavyest metal's and hardest removing toxins can be reduction by a high percent from the body "Mercury,Lead, uranium and stontium," by Modifilan and detoxin clay baths would such remedys be slighly changed to get rid of left over steroid toxins.

Odin is offline Member
    Well at this time I might not mind being flamed even, at least I would not be talking to myself

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I really have no clue what you were talking about with your mercury tangent but to clear things up its an ester not ether. Really big difference!
    In a steroid test the test is not for testosterone levels but for the actual compound. That is the reason that nandrolone can remain in your system for 18 months. Also if you were to have tren show up on a drug test it would definetly not be because of elevated test levels (tren batters your HPTA) but rather because of the actual trenbolone compound.
    Test Enanthate and Test base are almost polar opposites. Test enanthate is not test base nor does it act the same in the body when it comes to blood level stabilization times, half life, detection times, and a number of other issues. If test enanthate turned into test base then it would be undetectable in a matter of days not weeks. The enanthate ester will stay active for months therefore allowing it to be detected for that same time frame.
    It would be my assumption, without doing any searching, that Tren E has the same detection time of Test although that may not be accurate. You can most certainly do a search one would assume to find that answer though.

Odin is offline Member
    Thanks much for the imput, Ok if its the compound itself then I see how it could be a problem since it could attach itself to fat or anything in the body and be released into the blood stream for a long time. However with test they must be able to find the diffrence between natural test and sinthetic test. Also never new that a longer ester's changed the makup of testosterone .

Thread Information