Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member

Omandren PCT..2 or 3 weeks after last injection??

On one site it says wait 3 weeks, on another it says 2 weeks, in another it says 18 days..hahaha!! i am so confused!!

When is the optimal time to start my pct after doing a first cycle of 500mg/wk of omna?? I will be doing clomid therapy (day 1-300 mg, day 2-11 100 mg, day 12-24 50 mg. Also, 20 mg of Nolva ED throughout the 24 days of PCT)

Thanks for the help!

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection

Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be 14 days since it is a short acting ester?!? But i dont know too much so i am probably wrong, or maybe that has nothing to do when in regards to starting PCT.lol

can someone else confirm this for the heck of it...please

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member
    a buddy of mine used omnadren in his last cycle and he started pct exactly two weeks after his last injection without any problems.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeman4life
    a buddy of mine used omnadren in his last cycle and he started pct exactly two weeks after his last injection without any problems.
    That friend was me Some sources say as low as 10 days but I went with th most reasonable average which is 2 weeks. If you do the 300/100/50 set-up you should be fine.

Slayer

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member

What about Omnadren and Equipoise PCT...

I was curious to the answer to that PCT question myself, as I always thought you were supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after Omnadren because of the longest lasting ester. I am curious, however, to when would be the proper time to start PCT with Omnadren (500mg per week for 12 weeks) AND Equipoise (400mg per week, also for 12 weeks)? I was thinking since you usually stop the EQ a week earlier than Test enth. or test cyp. in a Test/EQ cycle...that you should stop the Omnadren and EQ at the same time, due to the Omna's longer (than test enth's) lasting ester.
    Would this be correct?

Also, would Nolva at 10 mg ED from beginning thru PCT be a good idea, or just use it at 20mg during PCT? What about liquidex at .25 mg per day throuout? Would that be Overkill???

Thanks for the advice...

Great, so what would be the difference between starting 14 days later or 18 days later? I ask this because some say 14, and some say 18.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will want to start PCT 18 days after your last injection......... In the blend of test there's Cyp wich will remain active for 18 days give or take.

Starting PCT too early would mean you still have active test from an outside source keeping HPTA suppressed........... SO clomid would be wasted and also if you follow the 21 or 30 days of PCT you would be shorting yourself 1 week of PCT.

thanks a lot guys..18 days it is then..

Thanks Mudman!

By the way, should you still be taking your last injection of Equipoise a week earlier than your last injection of Omnadren in a Omna/EQ cycle? I know this is standard fare with Test Enth or Cyp....but wondering if it's different with Omna?

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Omnadren will not clear the system completely for about 4 weeks. I would switch to straight prop for 4 weeks as the long lasting esters of omnadren clear your system and then after your last shot of prop wait 3 days for it to clear your system. If you just stop with the omnadren you will feel like **** because your test levels are low and estrogen levels are still high and you will lose alot of your gains. I would also run arimidex for three weeks after you last test shot. Omna or prop

What if I were planning on running L-dex at .25 mg per day and nolva at 10 mg per day all the way from beginning to end.....would I still have to use the Prop for the 4 weeks after stoping Omnadren to overcome the high estrogen levels? Or would the L-Dex thru-out the cycle cut down on that a bit? Don't wanna crash and feel like ****!

Gotta BUMP this one, as I am going to be starting real soon on this Omna/EQ cycle, and want to make sure I have absolutely everything straight before beginning.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    Omnadren will not clear the system completely for about 4 weeks. I would switch to straight prop for 4 weeks as the long lasting esters of omnadren clear your system and then after your last shot of prop wait 3 days for it to clear your system. If you just stop with the omnadren you will feel like **** because your test levels are low and estrogen levels are still high and you will lose alot of your gains. I would also run arimidex for three weeks after you last test shot. Omna or prop
    This is the first time I have ever heard that it would take 4 weeks for SUS or any type of long acting estered test to clear. 3 weeks has been the longest and 18 days has been the shortest that I have seen for SUS or OMNA, and Cyp.

But I do agree with running Prop after the last injection up to PCT.

Thanks Chief! NOW I am good to go!

Thread Information