OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Tested and Untested Shows

I was watching yesterday a show on bodybuilding by the discovery channel that I taped about 8 months ago. First off let me say this is the best documentary on bodybuilding I have seen thus far it has interviews with two pros that I have seen on flex a lot but I cannot remember there names. But the two guys they followed were "natural body builders" now not as much as these guys but the guys at the shows who were "natural" were HUGE, and I honestly cannot see these guys being natural, maybe they were natural for the week coming into the show, but can't they just take short lasting steroids like winny or other orals or water based steroids? Does this happen or are these guys actually natural?

billr is offline Junior Member
    there is always some way around drug tests
    billr

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Think about the "natural" athletes in the Olympics. People will always cheat.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Sure, its possible, but its rare. I have a buddy from high school, real good friend of mine, he's 6 foot 3 and weighs 265. He has a six pack too. He doesn't even take protein supps. Genetic freak.

Those guys in shows are insane. There are a ton of huge guys out there who claim to be steroid free their entire life, but they always have a sponcer, so take that for what its worth.

All I can say is do comparisons. Look at the guys who go into the Mr. Olympia competitions. Those guys are the largest bodybuilders on the planet. They are all genetic freaks with huge juice cycles. If those guys in the video, are even slightly comperable, you know they are full of sh**.

The only way to really tell would be if you hooked them up to a lie detector and with an expert examiner, and asked them specific questions. But what pro is gonna do that?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    hehe, saw the same show and taped it on the discovery channel as well.Stan & Ian I thinks are there names, great physiques, not sure about the "Natural " bit. I've been seeing some of the newer guys in the Musclemania that are making me skeptical.hehe

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    yeah not sure about the names, but one guy was asian or at least half, and the other was some guy who used to play football for san diego state, both cali kids

Thread Information