GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Just curious but,

Has anyone seen a bottle of test e with 10ml, 500mg/ml? or are most 250mgml?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen some UG labs that have made a 500mg/ml and a 400mg/ml. I make a 600mg/ml test blend with cyp and enth that produces minimal pain. UG labs are the only ones I know of that make a high mg test product. Mex and Euro gear are the ones that go with 250mg/ml, usually, but I have also seen UG labs that make the same dosage...

-ODC

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've seen some UG labs that have made a 500mg/ml and a 400mg/ml. I make a 600mg/ml test blend with cyp and enth that produces minimal pain. UG labs are the only ones I know of that make a high mg test product. Mex and Euro gear are the ones that go with 250mg/ml, usually, but I have also seen UG labs that make the same dosage...

-ODC
    I'll second that, I have seen UG labs that make 400mg/ml single test, and test blends with 500mg/ml (250cypionate/250enanthate). Never used either of these though, but have heard that the test blend doesn't hurt that much.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I, personally really like higher dosed long ester tests. If nothing more then the simple fact that I won't have to shoot as much oil throughout the cycle.

Thread Information