Thread: Sus SUX!

tallyjuice is offline Member

Sus SUX!

I know everyone does not get effected equally by all different types of gear, but for me, sus is hell. I'm running a ten week sus cycle while I'm studying in Costa Rica. I just started my third week, and let me tell how bad it is. First off, I get sus flu after every shot (I have taken five so far). The flu comes about six hours after I take my shot, and it lasts another six. If any of you have had sus flu, you know how bad it is. The second thing is that no matter where I shoot, the pain lasts for five to six days. This **** is crazy. I have shot enanthate , winny, tren , and deca , but none of these did this to me. Anyway, I'm going to be a man and deal with the flu, and walking around like a gimp all the time. It just sucks that I can only surf after my delt shots. After a glute or quad shot, I can barely stand up for three days. On a good note, I have the local nurse giving me my shots at the farmacia every week. It is the first time that I have never had to shoot myself. It is pretty cool.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What kind of sus are you running?

organon redijects man!! I wonder if there is any way to minimize the after pain.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    organon redijects man!! I wonder if there is any way to minimize the after pain.
    I used the same (see the avatar) and only had injection pain for a day or two when I injected right. I didn't have any sust flu troubles but we're all different there. How many injections have you done? How frequently a week are you injecting?

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I know some guys that injected the sus with b-12, they say it cuts down on the pain and are ok the next day, hope that helps.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I am in my third week of sust and deca , injecting eod and havent had any sust flu, and the pain from the shots are very minimal. Sorry to hear your having a hard time with it. how often are you injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    I know some guys that injected the sus with b-12, they say it cuts down on the pain and are ok the next day, hope that helps.
    How much b-12 do you cut it with?

Also, I'm shooting every three days.

anyone, b12?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    500mcg of b12

dieselpower1 is offline New Member

your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    anyone, b12?
    Hey tallyjuice, I was in your neck of the woods...I was in San Jose about a month ago and picked up some of the Sustanon redijects at the farmacia on Avenida Central (got a good price on em to . About the B12 I would do 1000mcg (usually 1ml) of B12 with the Sustanon and that should alleviate the pain.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    First off, i know my **** and sust does not suck. Many will disagree but it is a great test portion of a cycle to run. IMO. I think your doing something wrong and nobody has caught it.
    You say you get test flu after every shot.... You should be shooting ed or eod with sust. So your telling me you get test flu everyday???? I don't think your doing it right. What are your doses at weekly and how often are you shooting? Not trying to be a dick but i love me some sust. I don't use it cause it's way more pricey than prop or enethate.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    First off, i know my **** and sust does not suck. Many will disagree but it is a great test portion of a cycle to run. IMO. I think your doing something wrong and nobody has caught it.
    You say you get test flu after every shot.... You should be shooting ed or eod with sust. So your telling me you get test flu everyday???? I don't think your doing it right. What are your doses at weekly and how often are you shooting? Not trying to be a dick but i love me some sust. I don't use it cause it's way more pricey than prop or enethate.
    Look, man. I'm not saying that sus sux. I have already seen some strength gains that I usually don't get until the fourth week on enanthate . All I'm saying is that the pain sux because it lasts for quite a few days at a time, and it is poretty crippling. And yes, I took my sixth shot yesterday, and I felt like I was going to die last night. The hot sweats remind me of when I took DNP , even tren was not this bad. Look, I'm not a newbie, and I know everyone reacts differently to different chemicals. Most of my buddies react to sus with no pain and no flu. I'm a man and I can deal with it. I just change my schedule around it. I'm shooting 250, twice a week, and I will continue with that. I appreciate your concern, but I know what I am doing.

Diesel, your the man. If the 1ml of b12 helps, I am forever in your debt. I just figured that the more liquid you shoot, the more discomfort you will have for the following days. Guess not.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    So i take it your injecting twice a week. inject eod and that might keep the sides down. Plus, by injecting eod, you will be shooting half as much each time which will reduce the pain drastically. You will need to rotate between 3-4 injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    So i take it your injecting twice a week. inject eod and that might keep the sides down. Plus, by injecting eod, you will be shooting half as much each time which will reduce the pain drastically. You will need to rotate between 3-4 injection sites.
    You think that will keep the flu away?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    what did your sust 250 cycle look like i grew well on that stuff bro

500mg/week only. Besides the pain and flu, I love this ****. I saw great results starting in the third week, insted of the fourth, like when I take enanthate . Also, thbe water retention is much less. My fourth week is coming up next week, so I am excited to see what happens.

Thread Information