Thread: Fina Preperation
10-24-2004, 02:29 PM #1
I've done a search on how to prepare your own fina and couldnt really find exactly what I was looking for so i have a few questions because I was looking to make my own:
1) Are there any good sites that tell you a step by step prcedure on how to make fina using a specific kit?
2) Is purchasing Finaplix -H for vet use illegal in Canada? If not then can someone PM any good sites of where i could get it?
3) How much cheaper on average does it come out to be when making your own?
4) Does the oil hold the fina well after dissolving the pellets to make a stable solution or are their problems in tis respect?
5) Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on their personal experiences in making fina and any possible recommendations on what to change in the procedure or what kits are best to use.
thanx for any help you can give me
10-24-2004, 03:20 PM #2Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by gino_slayer
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
2) Don't know if fina is illegal in Canada.
3) A ready made trenbolone acetate, I've seen go for anywhere from $80 for a 20ml vial, from a UG lab, and upwards of $150 for something like QV's tren . Now I can make my own tren at 75mg/ml in a 25ml vial for about $50 give or take, usually less. And, I don't have to worry about it being seized from customs or my buddy giving me bunk gear. I made it so I know it's real. Ya feel me?
4) My fina conversion went fine. I'm actually using it right now with some test prop. It's some gooood $hit, man. Usually if you're having issues getting your solution to hold you might not have enough BA in the solution and more should be added.
5) Go to the lab and check out the recipie's and FAQ's about homebrewing. I know it sounds intimidating but if you take the time to learn it, you will save a ton of money and headaches in the long run. Like I said before, I don't use kits so I can't reccomend one either. So for this reason I will bump this to anyone that uses a kit to convert their fina.
10-24-2004, 03:54 PM #3
thanx so much... thats an awesome site with a variety of different ways, exactly what i wanted.
one question... by going into the "lab", which lab are you talking about exactly?
bump for more suggestions.
10-24-2004, 04:11 PM #4VET
- Join Date
- Sep 2001
10-24-2004, 05:11 PM #5
10-24-2004, 05:59 PM #6
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)