Looking to gain a little but get vascular

This is my first post so bare with me here please. I am going to start steroids for the first time and i am looking to gain at most 20 to 25 pounds but in the process achieve complete vascularity. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 176 lbs. I just wanted to know a good cycle that would do that. I have researched winstrol quite a bit and im really interested but if there are any other suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at this newb post.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of becoming vascular will depend on your diet, but some drugs to look at are test prop, winstrol , eq, masteron ......etc Good luck bro

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Unless you're extremely lean already (6%) I think it will be almost impossible to put on 20lbs of leans muscle and get totally cut and vascular in the process - it doesn't work like that.

You're probably going to get alot of people telling you to stay away from the gear at 6'0 and only 176lbs - to acieve your goals you're probably better off bulking naturally, eating a lot of clean caloires until you reach 200lbs then cut!

What is your current bf% anyways?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    a lot of becoming vascular will depend on your diet, but some drugs to look at are test prop, winstrol, eq, masteron......etc Good luck bro
    I agree with 1badcamaro. Diet is key when getting cut. Along with the drugs he listed, I would like to add trenbolone to the mix. I am running 100mg prop and 50mg fina ed and I am one vascular brotha as of right now. Next time I run a similar cycle I will be adding in masteron and bold prop for my sumer leaner/cutter.

-ODC

My bf is around 10-11%. If i was to do winstrol alone would i get anything out of it. I would also of course be taking all of the other essential things, protein, aminos, glucosamine, glutamine, etc. Sorry for all of these questions, im just really intrigued to see so many people on one site who know a library of knowledge on this stuff.

I would stongly advise you to NOT do a winny only cycle. Besides that, you need to have a low bf%, probably under 9% or 10%, for you to see winny's hardening properties. Now, you will also need to run some test with that cycle. Prop would be best at 75mg ed for 10 weeks. I would actually run the winny at the end of the cycle to help solidify my gains. Make no mistake though, that diet and cardio are KEY elements to getting cut. You can do all the drugs in the wrold and look like $hit if you're diet is not on point.

-ODC

True that on the cardio thing. I hate it but i do agree that its essential through the increase in blood circulation. So lets say i do decide to take Prop then post cycle on winny, would i have to take anything to counteract side effects like nolva. Also, what kind of gains would you expect to see from using Prop. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    True that on the cardio thing. I hate it but i do agree that its essential through the increase in blood circulation. So lets say i do decide to take Prop then post cycle on winny, would i have to take anything to counteract side effects like nolva. Also, what kind of gains would you expect to see from using Prop. Thanks
    You don't want to run winny during PCT. You run it up to PCT. Something like this...
    wk1-10:75mg test prop ed
    wk6-11:50mg winny ed
    wk12-16:PCT

Everyone's different when using test. I don't bloat for $hit when I'm on prop, but when I use enth or cyp I look like a moon faced monster. Actually, prop is my prefered test. I absolutley love it, especially the ed shots
    If you're having issues getting your PCT in line check out Pheendo's PCT protocl in the Post Cycle Forum.

Ok this is another newb question, what is PCT? And what is it for? From what im getting its Post-Cycle something? If you may can you explain it to me? Thanks

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    PCT is Post Cycle Therapy . It is used for keeping your gains and keeping side affects away. Do a search on "Pheedno's PCT"

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    you may want to stay away from tren for your first cycle...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    At 6' 176lbs you can't really think you need AAS to gain weight

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    tren will make you cutter than a butchers knife.... the ladies will cut their fingers when they touch you

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I agree with 1badcamaro. Diet is key when getting cut. Along with the drugs he listed, I would like to add trenbolone to the mix. I am running 100mg prop and 50mg fina ed and I am one vascular brotha as of right now. Next time I run a similar cycle I will be adding in masteron and bold prop for my sumer leaner/cutter.

-ODC

Yes, tren is probably one of the best at vascularity and lean body mass however, it's not really suggested for a first timer because of the harmful side effects. You can achieve good results with less sides. I have done tren and it is a great tool, however, it comes at a price. acne, aggression, night sweats, etc.

I really dont want to bother with the major side effects. Thats why I wanted to do Winstrol because it doesnt aromatize and has a short half life. Is there anything else i could take along with winstrol that would give me great lean mass gains but also have minimal side effects?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    test

would you recommend any supplement ie-v12 or creatine, etc. that i could use while on winstrol or even take winstrol after naturally trying to gain mass. And if i were to use winstrol by itself, would i expect to see hard lean gains along with vascularity?

Duma is offline Associate Member
    try anavar with creatine, its an incredible combo...also primobolan 's a great drug for moderate strengt/size gains and virtually side effect free...costs more though, both do actually

Thread Information