burning is offline Junior Member

Talking Hi, researched my 1st cycle, any final changes or advice? many thanks

Hi, Ive researched my 1st cycle, it is as follows.

Im 20, my growth plates have sealed, and my natural test has balanced out. Im 6', 200 lbs, 13%fat and have trained for 2 years. Im eating 8 meals a day, a good anabolic balanced diet and workout routine. My cycle is as follows which I beleive I have researched thougherly. However there are a lot of mixed opinions on the web and alternitive resources so i wouldnt mind a few more. Any additions, things you would advice me to change, remove, or change quantity before I order. I would be very gratefull, im just looking for something that will assist in building mass.
    Many Thanks, Tomo

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-12 Equipoise 200mg 2wkly
    wks 1-13 test cyp 250mgs 2wkly (would you advise different ie enanthate )
    wks 15-21 Clomid – 300mg day 1, 50 mg ED 6weeks
    Nolva 20mg ed (would you advice this all the time? or unless pre gyno syptoms are felt?)

PCT 10 days after last shot of test cyp, day 1-300mg clomid per / day 2-50mg clomid -there on for 6 weeks.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with enanthate because i like that better personally you may want to bump your doses up a tad and you also would want to run nolva ED at 10mg, also your pct is a little long this is a link to pheednos pct use that Pheedno's PCT

6plates is offline Banned
    i doubt your growth plates are closed but the choice to juice is up to you.

when you say 200 mg's twice weekly, do you mean your gonna shoot 200mg's twice a week? or split it up to like 100 mg's each shot EW?

drop the nolva down to 10mg's untill any syptom of gyno occurs, your probably could get away with running no nolva on that cycle even because the dbols are ran at a safe doseage, but better safe than sorry i guess.

your also running clomid for twice the length. drop the PCT therapy to 3 weeks long, and start it 14 days after the last cypionate shot.

theres barely a difference between cypionate and enthanate, so your not missing out on anything

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    firstly how do u know ur growth plates are closed? second, go with a test only cycle 300-500mg/wk wit dbol weeks 1 - 4 as u have put
    PCT - 300/100/50

hi, thanks for the advice so far, for those questioning my growth plates i had xrays at the hospital when i was 16, then they said there was little growth left. im now 20 and in their opinion there has been little difference and are able to tell by looking at the xrays as to whether furth growth is posssible. It looks unlikely. Looking at injecting those doses twice weekly. Thanks again

Ok, thanks for the help, so far ive got to ...

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-12 Equipoise 200mg 2wkly
    wks 1-13 test cyp 250mgs 2wkly or enanthate
    wks 15-21 Clomid – 300mg day 1, 50 mg ED 3weeks
    Nolva 10mg ed

PCT 10 days after last shot of test cyp, day 1-300mg clomid per / day 2-50mg clomid -there on for 3 weeks

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont have to go with test only for your first cycle, its just a lot of ppl recommend it. but i wanted to thank you for researching everything and learning b4 you made your first post. Thats pretty rare so good job.

Cycle looks pretty good, i'm guessing you're shooting the cyp at 250 twice a week (500) and eq at 400 per week. That sounds good. I would change up the pct a little and go with 300 for day 1, 100 for days 2-11 and 50mg for 12-21. but other than that, nice job and good luck with the cycle.

Talking

Thank you very much every one who's helped assist me this far. I have done the best I can, within my knowlage (which is always going to grow) to put this cycle together. Here's the progress so far guys,

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-12 Equipoise 200mg twice weekly
    wks 1-13 test cyp 250mgs twice weekly OR enanthate
    Nolva 10mg ed

PCT 10 days after last shot of test cyp, day 1-300mg clomid / days 2 - 11 100mg and 50mg there on for 12-21

Excellent, any additional information is much appreciated. Im also really scepticle as to where I purchase from. I have found what i beleive to be a legitimate supplier. im in the UK and its all legit for personal use to import. Id really appreciate it if i could have permission to PM some for advice or their opinion on this pesific supplier. I understand how it all works here so ill risk it other wise. Thanks again

Hi, also could any one advice what sort of gains i should expect if im eating the right things, resting and working out efficiently? Im 200 lbs now and havent used Ass before. Would be interesting to know a rough expectation and something to head towards and beyond. Thanks

Hi,

The cycle so far is as follows,

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed

PCT 10 days after last shot of test cyp, day 1-300mg clomid / days 2 - 11 100mg and 50mg there on for 12-21

What would you expect someone currently 6'0 200 lbs to gain and keep during and after this cycle? Providing the appropriate type and quantity of rest, sleep, eating and training is optimized. Thanks

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I'll get flamed for this,
    based on my experience, i suggest not using nolv's unless you experience gyno symptoms. The will slow and minimize gains.

However, you must use nolv's as part of pct.

Everyone is different, but yeah if you eat right during cycle and keep calories high during pct you should keep your gains. good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by burning
    Hi,

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed

What would you expect someone currently 6'0 200 lbs to gain and keep during and after this cycle? Providing the appropriate type and quantity of rest, sleep, eating and training is optimized. Thanks

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    you dont have to go with test only for your first cycle, its just a lot of ppl recommend it. but i wanted to thank you for researching everything and learning b4 you made your first post. Thats pretty rare so good job.

Cycle looks pretty good, i'm guessing you're shooting the cyp at 250 twice a week (500) and eq at 400 per week. That sounds good. I would change up the pct a little and go with 300 for day 1, 100 for days 2-11 and 50mg for 12-21. but other than that, nice job and good luck with the cycle.
    yeah no doubt good job! its looks fine to me big guy.. go for it and be safe!

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed

Also could any one advice what sort of gains i should expect if im eating the right things, resting and working out efficiently? Im 200 lbs now and havent used Ass before. Would be interesting to know a rough expectation and something to head towards and beyond. Thanks

Pork Chop is offline Member
    with nolvs:
    15-25lbs.

without:
    25-35lbs.

Thanks Pork Chop, much appreciated, ill go for the 40 lbs mark then, hehe, however would be happy keeping 25lbs ish.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burning
    Thanks Pork Chop, much appreciated, ill go for the 40 lbs mark then, hehe, however would be happy keeping 25lbs ish.
    Best of luck. The only thing I can tell you is don't expect 25-40pounds of muscle. a lot of it will be from high calories and a bit of fat and water weight.

Cycle looks good and thought out. I still don't think a 20year old should juice regardless of your growth plates. I also don't think your Test levels have balanced out. You still should have a few years of natural.

With that said, be safe,

BLT

Thank you all once again, all the info and advice is and has been very much appreciated, If you could think of a better cycle for mass with few side effects for a first timer please say so. Other wise Thanks again and ill keep you posted on the progress. Bit poorly at the moe, hope to start in 2weeks if it seems right at the time. Cya :-), Oh p.s i hope to give back to this community soon, so many of you put so much effort and time to genuinly give sound advice and opinions. I too hope to be of use to this community and individuals when I too have developed and experienced skills and knowlage of my own. Thanks again, Tomo

Would anyone advise I added prop during weeks 13-15 and also quantities and how often to suit my cycle Thanks all

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    I'll get flamed for this,
    based on my experience, i suggest not using nolv's unless you experience gyno symptoms. The will slow and minimize gains.

However, you must use nolv's as part of pct.
    Not gonna flame you this time PC, but you are wrong. Nolva does not hinder gains in any way, unless you consider estrogen related water bloat a gain. Aside from preventing gyno, it also improves your LDL/HDL ratio. Test raises your bad cholesteral and Nolva counteracts that.

If you want to keep high cholesteral, grow tits (possible) and have water bloat, then don't use your Nolva, but why you would chose this, I have no idea.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont bother adding prop unless you dont mind ED injections

Thread Information