sooner45 is offline Member

Clen and body Temp question....

I'm fixin to start a cycle of clen and I remember reading a while back that you need to keep your body temp raised by 1% throughout your Clen Cycle?? Is that right??? If it is, how would you check your body temp before you start?? And then check it again throughout the cycle??? How exactly do you measure body temp??/

Also, I want to take my Clen at 3 different times a day, as I am used to taking my ECA like that. I know people say that you dont have to because Clen has such a long halflife. So instead of just taking 60mg in the morning for example, I am just going to take 20mg 3 times a day, and not after 4 or 5 I know.....

I also plan to take it in the a.m. before cardio as I do my ECA. So there's my questions........... Does anyone see any problems or issues with any of this??? Just want to make sure I cover my basis! Thanks Guys!!

bump

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont take it before cardio you will be short of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Dont take it before cardio you will be short of breath.
    Thanks DD.....but wouldnt it help to raise your body temp and in essence help burn more fat? Isnt that the whole purpose of Clen ????

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Thanks DD.....but wouldnt it help to raise your body temp and in essence help burn more fat? Isnt that the whole purpose of Clen????
    No because your will be fighting to keep an oxygen intake going (breathing) and will be shortcoming so more than likely your cardio session will A) be cut short or B) not as effective as normal.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Re body temp. I don't believe you have raise your body temp. The clen will do itfor you, because it's thermogenic. Not 100% on how much it raises temp though. If your worried get a thermometre (sic) from you local pharmacy. You'll probobably know if temp is out of control without it though. Don't worry shouldn't be a prob. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Re body temp. I don't believe you have raise your body temp. The clen will do itfor you, because it's thermogenic. Not 100% on how much it raises temp though. If your worried get a thermometre (sic) from you local pharmacy. You'll probobably know if temp is out of control without it though. Don't worry shouldn't be a prob. Good luck.
    Thanks guys!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt be a problem bc it will only raise your body temp a few degrees..overall spiropent(clenbuterol ) is a great fat burner and very cheap in mex as well

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Did I read it wrong or did you say you are taking the clen with your eca?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    clen will and cannot raise your body temp by a few degrees as "austianoak14" says cause you will die. clen will raise your body temp 1 may 1 1/2 degrees at the most.
    and will burn fat good at this temp.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    clen will and cannot raise your body temp by a few degrees as "austianoak14" says cause you will die. clen will raise your body temp 1 may 1 1/2 degrees at the most.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Actually it is not uncommon for you temp to reach 100 101 degrees while in clen .. Now that would be a few degrees wouldnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007

normal temperature of a male is 98.6. I have been sick before where my temp has raised to 105 degrees. I was in the hospital nonetheless but i lived.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    highest I ever recorded getting was 100.4 at a 200mcg dosage...I was sweating like nobody's business...but was still fine...put me at a little over a two degree increase considering my internal temp usually runs a little lower than the 98.6 norm...

Thread Information