AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

INjectable D-Bol by Denkall

I was considering using the injectable form of Dianabol which is a 10ml/25mg vial of the stuff. I was wondering how your results were and if your gains were better than the oral form? Also, ive read that it is easier on the liver than the orals, well thanks agian bros and GET BIG

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT inject the injectable form! It is very dirty and causes many infections.

Drink it!! It is the identical compound as any pill or tab.

The whole "first pass" thing is debatable!

R-vorvit b is cheap, so just drink it!

youknowme is offline Member
    I don't really like the injectable Dbol , you'll have to do 3 injections a day to keep bloodlevels steady! So I'm with lawnsaver, drink it...if you still wanna do it...
    Last edited by youknowme; 10-23-2004 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I don't really like the injectable Dbol, sure it's easier on the liver but you'll have to do 3 injections a day to keep bloodlevels steady! So I'm with lawnsaver, drink it...if you still wanna do it...

The liver has to rid the body of Dbol whether it is injected or swallowed. So it is not easier on the liver; however, it can be assumed that injecting does eliminate the possibility of losing a negligable milligrams due to the digestive track and first pass of the liver.

If your willing to inject 2-3x ED, go with Test Susp IMO.

youknowme is offline Member
    Yup...Test Susp is da bomb. Quicker strength gains are hard to find!

yeah injectable winny is easier than its oral version of the c17alkylated winny, mainly all orals are hard on the liver, but i would think from my reading that injectable forms are easier on the liver! and can you drink denkall dianabol ??? i thought you could only drink reforvit and winny

Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member
    Do yourself a favor and drink it, the first time I did dbol it was reforvit-b and I injected it. Luckly enough no infection, but it did hurt a bit. Live and learn, but much safer to drink it..........

not2bigyet is offline Member
    never had a problem injecting it, but opted to put it into empty capsuls and take it orally...

Served is offline Associate Member
    I've used denkall's liquid dbol myself. About the time you see results with 10mLs you will be finished with the vial. LOL. And about reforvit-b, that is the dirtiest form of dbol ever IMO. I wouldn't drink or inject that stuff if you paid me.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    if thats true, why is injectable winny stronger than oral? and yes all things have to go thru the liver, but orals go thru TWICE. the injection route skips the "first pass" thru the liver.
    Your actually right.

From what I have read, the first pass through the liver and digestive tract make one lose about 20-25% of the dose. So you actually get more mg in each dose when injecting, and you also avoid 2 passes of the liver.

However, the benifits of taking the steroid orally vs. intramuscularly make the loss in mg's and small tax on the liver negligable.

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    I've used denkall's liquid dbol myself. About the time you see results with 10mLs you will be finished with the vial. LOL. And about reforvit-b, that is the dirtiest form of dbol ever IMO. I wouldn't drink or inject that stuff if you paid me.

cool how were your results on denkall injectable form??? i know it will be gone after 2 weeks but bro i can get it for 25 bucks for a 10ml/25mg vial **** cheap if you ask me. i think you can make great gains off 25mg a day if your diet is up to par...and guys im asking about DENKALL D-BOL, ive heard nothing but bad things about reforvitb and will never try it personally but thanks for your input on the stuff helped me out, i think i might opt to denkall injectable d-bol

Thread Information