Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 200mg of TREN a day? thoughts...?

AnabolicAlien Guest

Exclamation 200mg of TREN a day? thoughts...?

Hey guys.

I've been on 100mg of tren every day acetate for the past 17 days. I already look a little harder (i think) and my strength is up a bit. I'm not sure if this is placebo or not.

Anyway to the point of the post. I had horrible sides from about day 9-14 or 15. The past few days the sides have almost stopped; at least the ones I can feel anyway. I'm assuming I won't feel sides now at 100mg/day. People have said that your body becomes accustomed to the sides after a while. I was also searching through some of the tren threads and one or two people basically said that the more of the sides you can tolerate the better because higher doses will get you better gains. I know some of you will have serious issues with that last statement... but to me it makes some sense.

So how many of you would bump the tren up to 150mg/day or 200mg/day? I have an unlimited supply since this stuff is as cheap as water.

I have also read how dangerous this stuff can be so please give me some serious answers so I don't hurt myself.

One other VERY important point, I have my createnine checked every week so I can tell every week if my kidney function is normal. The reason I have it checked is that I have to do a urine test every week for recreational drugs and the kidney function test is included.

SO... with that also in mind what do you bros think???

A.A.

sd11 is offline Banned
    what else are you running with it?
    if you've previously ran tren ......@ what dose?

your only 17 days in and 700mg per week is a relatively high dose for most so why not just stick with that and see how it plays out, especially since you said you were having bad sides just 2-3 days ago

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I really dont think increasing the dose will increase your gains enough to warrent taking that much trenbolone . Trenbolone either binds to and AR receptor 7 times better than Testosterone or is 7 times more androgenic . Either way you do the math. I dont remember which one it was for sure.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i think that we started tren at about the same time i did my 17 shot today. i am on 75mg a day and the only sides i have are the aggression and the paranoia. i dont really like it yet. i have not felt the strength yet but i hate the thoughts that i get. i think about things that i never would with out it. so 200mg for me is no i think that i would go insaine. but everyone is different. what are you running with it?

Jackman is offline Banned
    if you realy want at least start going uo slowly dont just double the dose
    kinetixtrainer likes this.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    if you realy want at least start going uo slowly dont just double the dose
    Agreed. If i remember correcty A.A you ran up to 3.5 grams test in your cycles right? trenbolone is highly anabolic and androgenic so i belive you don't need that much to grow and leanout 150 mg ED of the acetate or 800-1000 mg enanthate should be more than enuff for a guy at your level. stay safe.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro, 1.4 grams of Tren , you're a braver man than I but let me know how things turn out

So you want to bleed fina literally. Take a good dose of Halotestin with your 100mgs of tren and see what thats like.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a sh*tload of Tren Bro !!!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i'm rolling tren right now too and i think your crazy....

Hey bro, whats your SCr...and if you ran the C-G equation on yourself what did you get for a GFR???? I've been worried about my kidneys, i think my combo of lisinopril and ibuprofen mixed with tren has given me a lil bit of stenosis.

AnabolicAlien Guest

normal...

my bloodwork is all within normal limits.

i'm think i'm going to take the advice and bump the tren to 150mg/day. any more thoughts?

...and anhydro: 7 times more anabolic /androgenic than test? i remember someone else saying 3 times more... **** i'm confused.

A.A.

Normal limits to what??? LOL

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

what do you mean? i had a cbc and profile II done that were normal.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    my bloodwork is all within normal limits.

i'm think i'm going to take the advice and bump the tren to 150mg/day. any more thoughts?

...and anhydro: 7 times more anabolic /androgenic than test? i remember someone else saying 3 times more... **** i'm confused.

A.A.
    It's 3 times more anabolic than test and twice as androgenic i think. i could be wrong tho. i'll look it up again, i think 125-150 mg ed of the acetate is going a bit over board. Trenbolone seems to give better results as the enanthate because some anabolics give better gains if they are slowly introduced into the body which is why tren enth gives more lean mass gains at a lesser overall dose than the tren ace, tren enth powder is a tad more expensive so why dont you try it?.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Doing more than 75mg per day makes me one mean mutha. It is the only gear that I have lost control of my temper on. Be careful and bump it slowly since you have made up your mind ( try 1/5th of cc bumped for a couple of days until you reach your limit )

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's 3 times more anabolic than test and twice as androgenic i think. i could be wrong tho. i'll look it up again, i think 125-150 mg ed of the acetate is going a bit over board. Trenbolone seems to give better results as the enanthate because some anabolics give better gains if they are slowly introduced into the body which is why tren enth gives more lean mass gains at a lesser overall dose than the tren ace, tren enth powder is a tad more expensive so why dont you try it?.

its actually 3 times more androgenic . anabolic wise, i dont think it is higher than test.

ive run fina at 150mg/ed before. the results were great but the mood swimgs and emothiongla roller coaster wasnt worth it

DoctaBig is offline Member
    A.A. You said in your first part that your "kidney function was normal" I was just curious as to what values you were given as "normal" Do you have your lab results....The value im curious about is your SCr (serum creatinine) it should be on your profile 2...prolly not cbc

thick one is offline Associate Member
    17 days really isn't enough time to be worrying about upping the dose, not at this point anyway. give it at least 4-5 weeks and then re-evaluate. and if you do decide to go up, why not go up slowly, say bump it by 25mg (1/4)cc.. anyway, i think with that much fina your going to be one miserable, irritable son a beech!!

thick one is offline Associate Member
    MESOMORPHYL: just seen what you wrote. seems like we think alike.. good advice.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

yeah... i'm going to bump it up to 150 mg ed (75mg at noon and 75mg at midnight) and see what happens.

thanks for the help bro's!

A.A.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a crap load of research before trying throwing in TREN into my cycle. I've read posts from guys doing 150mg of TREN ED, and they said they were NEVER do those kind of doses. The sides are way to out of control. I cannot do anything more than 75mg. I my personality totally changes and I become the biggest asshole.

Just be safe bro,

BLT

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i've run tren many times,have run it up to 160mg/ed along with other compounds and the sides were just unbearable,i lost the function to be able to regulate my body temp..i would get the chills like it were 30 below zero out but it was in the 80's and then i would be sweating my balls off.i t was not a good feeling.i can deal with the sweating but the chills threw me for a loop as i didnt exspect that.120mg/ed is tolerable for me...everyone is different.take it slow...i up mine 40mg/ew until sides are unbearable and then knock it back 40 and stay there..it works great for me for strength and hardness at 120mg/ed...goodluck

Hey A.A hit us up with some pics afterwards, you look good already you'll look killer after this one. BEST OF LUCK.

AnabolicAlien Guest

ok

i'll get some pics.

A.A.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    he'll probably all lean mean and green after a few weeks at 200mg :P

Latin is offline Associate Member
    So how many of you would bump the tren up to 150mg/day or 200mg/day? I have an unlimited supply since this stuff is as cheap as water.
    A.A.
    sry for not answering ur question but im courios how much do u actually pay for ur tren?
    here were i live its pretty expensive!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    sry for not answering ur question but im courios how much do u actually pay for ur tren ?
    here were i live its pretty expensive!

homebrew baby.nothing can beat it. i can make 100ml @ 80mg/ml for about 155

not2bigyet is offline Member
    you have bigger ball than me my friend! oh wait, mine still havent dropped from my last cycle

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    homebrew baby.nothing can beat it. i can make 100ml @ 80mg/ml for about 155
    Whoaaa!!!!
    Im thinking of doing a test prop / fina cycle in april or so , BUT here in sweden it costs about 100$ for 10ml 100mg/ml so **** expensive!!
    100% legit stuff though but heck anyway!!

I should start doing my own aswell , the only bad is that i dont live on my own , i share this apartment with someone so i cant open a chemical institute here
    Last edited by Latin; 10-25-2004 at 08:00 PM.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey man...

hey man...

chemical institute?? i could make fina sitting on my toilet with one hand on my balls. it's that easy and the equipment takes up no space. save yourself some money and make it yourself man.

A.A.

hey man...

chemical institute?? i could make fina sitting on my toilet with one hand on my balls. it's that easy and the equipment takes up no space. save yourself some money and make it yourself man.

A.A.
    Huh? i've got to check it out how to make Fina and i gotta do it NOW!!

just checked out Harvey balboners thread about making fina , seems like a 2-3 days process wont be able to do that when im not alone!
    Just gotta wait for the right time

AnabolicAlien Guest

haha i just checked it bro , tnx alot for the help though.
    And yet again , i dont know so much about Fina so thats why i rather not try to answer ur questions above. I've heard some nasty sideeffects while bumping the fina up though.
    Be careful and a bump for u bro.
    best of luck

Lol 2-3 days? hell i can do fina in 2-3 hours! it's sooooooooo easy! try it bro and save yourself some money.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Bumpage!

Wondering how its been going for you man

Since this seems to be in question here, I'll hopefully be able to help out regarding Tren 's "anabolic : androgenic " ratio.

Tren is 500:500, meaning that it is 5x as anabolic and 5x as androgenic as testosterone , which has a ratio of 100:100 . It also binds mors strongly to the androgen receptor than testosterone, and stimulates the progesterone receptor 60% as strongly as progesterone.

Also, since Testosterone is the standard (100:100 rating), everything is measured relative to it. Thus if something is "50:50", it is 50% as anabolic as testosterone and 50% as anabolic...if something is "175: 215", it is 175% as anabolic as testosterone and 215% as androgenic, etc....we just don't usually say the "as testosterone" part, because I guess it's assumed...

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey

hey hooker... glad to see you as a new member of the AR crew.

thx for the info on tren which by the way is kicking in hard!

A.A.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    my god... 200mg a day... let me know how INSANE the sides are... your a brave man

Wanna hear some more useless info? The Anabolic :Androgenic ratio comes from the weight of a dead rat's leg muscle (I believe) and prostate, after being on a certain steroid for a length of time. The weight of the prostate gives us the androgenic part, and the weight of the muscle gives us the anabolic part. Useless, huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information