Thread: 2-part question

Bestial Warlust is offline New Member

2-part question

OK so here's my deal. For the past couple months I have been reading and soaking up as much info as I possible can about aas and I am finally ready to begin my second cycle. However, I did a cycle about 2 yrs ago before I knew anything about aas, so as of now I more or less consider myself a newbie. Now I am 24 yrs old, 5'9 185 lbs and about 8% bf. For the first cycle I did sust 250 for 8 weeks and gained about 15 lbs, but lost everything soon afterwards.

I have 2 questions:

A. My friend who decided he didn't want to do roids anymore gave me his equipoise from last year. It expired last march. Is this still ok?

B. Since I am technically not a newbie, is it ok to put tren in there or should I wait a couple more cycles.

As of now I have enough test e. for 8 weeks at 500mgs/week, tren for 75mg eod for 4 weeks, and equipoise for 8 weeks at 400mgs/week. I also have enough for the pct.Thanks for the reply guys.
    Last edited by Bestial Warlust; 10-24-2004 at 09:35 PM.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Get more gear, test enan, shold be ran for at least 10 weeks.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    test for atleast 10-12 weeks....eq for 10-12 weeks...tren for atleast 6-8 weeks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    With the tren in there it could be ok, but the eq should be ran 10 weeks the test through 11 and Tren could be beginning or end of cycle. You lost everything because you did not do post cycle treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    With the tren in there it could be ok, but the eq should be ran 10 weeks the test through 11 and Tren could be beginning or end of cycle. You lost everything because you did not do post cycle treatment?
    Yeah, more or less. I did about a week of pct but then I lost all motivation when it came to lifting and eating right. Now I am on the right track and have built myself to the same level I was at when I did that cycle.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Thread Information