BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member

sustanon question

ok lets say i take sus at 250 mg to start my cycle out, and since sus should be taken every other day how much should i take eod? or is that just to little amoutn for sus. shoudl i start my cycle out with 500 and just take 125 eod. for a first time user is that ok. thanks for your posts

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go wit 500mg/week. so ya 125 eod. but if this is ur 1st cycle i would go wit test e or cyp instead.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea like tycin said...run either test Enanthate or Test cypionate , at around 400 or 500mg per week for 10 weeks....maybe even dbol for first 4 weeks at 25mg ed for a jumpstart
    first cycle?

Jackt

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie,

For starters I will point out what many people will point out in that you are too young. I know the lure of it is great, but if you really want to make the most of it leave it till you are older.
    I presume you know the hazards of prematurely closing your growth plates?
    If not you need to research more.
    There are many views on how to take sust 250. PErsonally I believe twice a week is sufficient, at two shots of 250mcg. However other will argue black and blue this will cause unstable blood test levels and it should be shot every other day. I have researched this thoroughly, and spoken to a doctor about this and he agrees. However, as I am natural plus the fact the dr has never cycled before yata yata, critics will say this is totally worng what do you and he know.
    It's really going to come down to personal opinion, so do lots of research on your own. I can supply you with research I have done. But before the critics arrive and flame on me, consider this. Most of these guys have read about unstable blood levels, and accept it as fact as it sounds compelling. True it does sound like a convincing argument. But I have taken all these facts and more to my friend who is a dr and he disagrees about the blood levels peaking and troughing. So in the end, who would know better. The dr with the same info, or a twenty year old from the board here that has read the same things. Ok, so they've done their cycle last cycle eod, but have their ever tried it twice a week? Probably not.
    There are many posts on here about sust 250. You should do a search. Some people on here have done sust 250 only once a week with good results.
    Not everyone reacts the same way to the same drug.
    Basically, if you insist on cycling at this age, running a low dose cycle will give you gains. If you are not happy than you can tinker for the next one.
    Yo uare also more likely to get human grade sust 250 than you are to get human grade vet which is another benefit.
    Are you running PCT? If so what?
    Well that's my two cents, I think it's important to get all opinions than decide for yourself.

Tubby

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i've gotten great results with 250mg eod, but that wasn't my first cycle...

youknowme is offline Member
    Like tubbytank I think that you should wait a year or two with the juice...If you've made your mind up already then go with 500mg/wk (eod injections)

BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member
    im waiting till june when im out from school and done playing baseball,to take my cycle and this isnt my first ive done test e with d bol but it wasnt very heavy i gained about 10 pounds and didnt like the water retention im hopening it would be diffrent since that is what ive read about sus.

to anwser tubby tank my pct consist of nolvadex 10-to 20 mg through out my cycle and post cycle clomid 2 to three weeks after my last shot of sus.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    hey bro...if you dont like the water retention, try to run prop...i ran prop eq and winny for my last cycle and it did me well...solid 10-15lbs

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Do more research and yes sustanon will also cause pretty much the same water retention as the test enen.

Thread Information