mgod is offline Junior Member

Naposim vs british dragon

Which is better 5mg naposim tabs or 10mg british dragon methanabol?
    Opinions?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    When I get dbol tabs I always go with the 5mg tabs. I don't care if they are naps or whatever. Reason is because of the half life of dbol. I think that it's a bit easier to keep your blood levels even throughout the day with 5mg as opposed to 10mg. Plus I can mainpulate the doseage a bit better with 5mg then I can with 10mg. Just my .02 though.

-ODC

I used the naps before and did 1tab every 3 hours, had great results but was wondering if all dbol is the same with water weight. If I add fina with the mix would that reduce the water?

Quote Originally Posted by mgod
    I used the naps before and did 1tab every 3 hours, had great results but was wondering if all dbol is the same with water weight. If I add fina with the mix would that reduce the water?
    Yes to a point all dbol is the same. I can only assume that you would get more results/sides if you went any higher dose then say 50mg ed as opposed to say 25-40mg ed. I am not sure, though, as I have only taken dbol at 40mg ed. No more and no less, and I get incredible result from it. Personally I'd go with ldex or femarra to combat the water weight, and a good dose of B-6, approximatley 200mg ed to help combat progestin levels. Tren won't help with it. Actually, it might increase it to a point because nandolone and it's derivatives (trenbolone ) increase the amount of progestin in the body which in turn will increase water retention to a point. I don't think that progestin water retention is as ponounced as it is with a test ester. Hope this helps bro...

-ODC

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    10mg or 5mg, are just fine. Id take the bd, there pills are great! I tryed both and prefered the bd.

Gl

how were they as far as water retention?

It dosen't matter what dose you run dbol . It will make you retain water no matter what because it can/will aromatize into estrogen, so expect some degree of water retention with dbol, no matter the dose. Like I said, if you don't want a moon face you should take ldex, or femarra, along with some nolva to keep the water retention low.

Naps. Cheap and effective.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    on naps now, on week 3.. great stuff..

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Naps. Cheap and effective.
    I second that. I have used almost every type of Dbol out there and I prefer naps. They are so easy to acquire for me, cheap, and as effective as anything else.

T

Thread Information