n8or is offline Junior Member

wuts a good cutting prog, and a good cutting cycle??

can anyone help me a little, i did some research, and i couldnt really find the answer i was looking for.. wut is the best cutting program, (workoutplan) ???
    and wut cycle should i take with it?? i mean i could find somthing easy and try it sure, but i want to know if any of u have had good experience with any previous programs...

thanks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    workout plan stays the same. u just want to throw in some more cardio. but cutting like bulking is controlled by diet.

at calorie deficit u want something to protect your muscles: test prop is a good choice.

n8or is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    workout plan stays the same. u just want to throw in some more cardio. but cutting like bulking is controlled by diet.

at calorie deficit u want something to protect your muscles: test prop is a good choice.
    so it doesnt have to do with the workout plan..?? i mean liike dont have to do more reps??

cus in using dc right now, can i just keep on dong that, while changing diet and using test prop as a protecter for my muscles..?

thanks..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no higher reps! that s a stinking old myth, nuttin more. yes u can keep doing your normal plan. if u want to u can throw in some isolation exercises. but I d stick to normal routine.

Thread Information