gixxer is offline Associate Member

Var and a muscle snapppp..

Ok heres my prob,doing test,tren ,and added 50mg var day.My power has been off the hook.I was benching and i felt a hard snap in the corner of my pec and arm pit.I thought i tore something and stopped.I get a sharp pain deep in that area when i do a circular motion and have a throb,never happened before.Just wondered if it was tore muscle fibers and if it happened to any bros...Dont have health insurance so i have to wing it

Jackman is offline Banned
    if i tore somthing i would not just "wing": it lol good luck bro hope all ends up well

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I think its just fibers snapped,no discolor of blood under the skin.Right now the area just hurts,not intense pain and i can rotate it.Sucks to start the week off like this i just blew past last weeks lbs....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I think its just fibers snapped.
    If that is the case, then it is a big deal, and you need to get it checked out!

~SC~

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If that is the case, then it is a big deal, and you need to get it checked out!

~SC~
    Definately. IMO, it shouldnt really matter if you have H.I. or not. You cant put a pricetag on your health bro(and it will be cheaper in the long run)

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have had the same thing happen before. It felt like a tear, but no visual swelling or discoloration. Mine actually hurt whenever i stretched the arm outwards or crossed my arms and flexed the pec muscle. I gave it about two weeks to heal then started back very slowly and lightly, doing lots of stretching before and afterwards. Today its stronger than ever. Stay away from any kind of pressing movement for awhile. Good luck!

Thread Information