GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

When Is It Too Much?????

This thread will probally get butchered but I see a trend of "morons" doing to much gear that know S#$! about it. There is a guy at my gym literally doing 14 cc's a week of Tes, Anadrol @ 125 ED and finishes with 100 mg of Winstrol for 8 WEEKS!!! he WAS huge only being 5'9 and now he can't have kids and he shrunk back down to nothing because the doctor told him he was going to die. Now we say what an ass he deserves it for being stupid. Well he is one of about 15 at two different gyms I lift at........

There is another guy at the gym that eats 3 F-ing pizzas a day and juices like crazy. All arms no chest or legs! Comical and deadly at the same time. Does anyone else know morons like this???

I did 4100mgs/week (total weekly dose) of Testosterone and Deca . Although I don't consider myself a moron (most of the time), I admit that cycle was moronic. Certainly in a cost/benefit ratio, it was not very productive. Currently, I'm on under a gram total of AAS per week (Masteron and Prop), and I find it to be much better (in every possible way) than my 4+gram/week cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    GrantC5 did you not say you were on 10mg winny per day and thought that was a good low dose?

I'm sorry but I cannot see what benefit doing that much gear could have. I see guys doing 500 mg ew and look ten times better than guys doing double. 14 CC's for this guy is equivalent to 3500 mg of human grade Tes. Even professional BB's that have come out say 500-800 is the right amount and were talking about 3500 and 4100!!!!! Something is wrong with that in my opinion........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I started a thread like this. From my personal experience, running more doesn't always mean much better gains...I've lowered my doses back down to a reasonable dose.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=129667

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I'm sorry but I cannot see what benefit doing that much gear could have. I see guys doing 500 mg ew and look ten times better than guys doing double. 14 CC's for this guy is equivalent to 3500 mg of human grade Tes. Even professional BB's that have come out say 500-800 is the right amount and were talking about 3500 and 4100!!!!! Something is wrong with that in my opinion........
    Bro, though I agree, trust me, professional BB's are definitely running a lot more gear than 800mg EW

I also agree some can go overboard... GrantC5 what is a good low dose cycle for you?

10 mg oral Winstrol a day for (ME) was a good dose,yes. My bodyfat dropped 5% towards the end and I have never been this solid in my life so again for ME it was perfect. In 15 years of lifting you know how many people I have seen do tons of gear and look like ****. More than I can keep track of, I admit everyones body is different but if your body needs 3500 - 4100 mgs of tes to grow you have some serious problems IMO. I have also seen guys that compete basically become a skeleton because they thought they needed 50 - 100 mg of oral winstrol to get to 2% bodyfat. Most of them either passed out or had some ill effect afterwards.

FOR ME, a good cycle would be 300 mg Tes Enanthate or Cyp if my body was used to the E. 300 mg of Nandrolone Deca , EACH WEEK. 1 mg of Arimidex a day run the cycle 12 weeks and Clomid, HCG for PCT. I am not saying I am a pro I am only telling you what works for me. I belong to a gym where I live and the owner and his wife are pros and he laughs at these people in the gym and I know what how much he does.

An ill effect of 50 mg of winny? Wow, high doses for the non-competitor may have some serious problems. Women usually gain well off 10mg per day winny

To me, the "high dose vs. low dose" debate is nonsensical. The real question is "what is the optimal dose?"

Usually this dose (as well as appropriate compounds) is very specific for a specific goal (i.e. a track athletes' ideal dose would be differend from a BB'ers).

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    To me, the "high dose vs. low dose" debate is nonsensical. The real question is "what is the optimal dose?"

Usually this dose (as well as appropriate compounds) is very specific for a specific goal (i.e. a track athletes' ideal dose would be differend from a BB'ers).
    Well put. Also anyone using winny to get to 2% bf dose not understand loosing fat. Instead of laughing at those people in the gym, why not educate them

Well here is an example the guy that owns the gym who is a pro. Does 800 mg per week of one TES and 800 of another which is 1600 and 50,100,150 mg of Anadrol at start. Winstrol @ 20 mg ed before comp. He is 5'11 270 lbs. How long I have no idea I am not sure he stops his cycle for a long period of time. His off season weight is 290 give or take. To me this is a lot but I am not a pro bodybuilder, at 5'10 ,200-210 lbs I am happy. My bench is 365, Squat 405 I am strong all around and cut. Is another 2900 mgs of Tes going to turn me into a pro?

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I like 750 tp 1000mg a week of pure test enanthate ! maybe some dbol in the 30 to 40 mg for 4 to 6 weeks in the beggining of the cycle then finish with another 6 weeks of var right before PCT I may add some fina or equipose! My goals are not pro BB but I am 200lbs right now and dont plan to go over 225 no way! it all depends on what u want but certainly the decision must be an educated one over your goals and desires not just going the hell out on AAS without having goals or measuring the consequences!

decadbal is offline Banned
    its always newbs and salty ole vets who do that... they think their body can take it, or dont know better...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    too much gear if you ask me i think 1g is a bit overboard but then again i only have 2 cycles under my belt

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

More is not

Ive only been around for a short while. But I do believe there comes a point of diminishing return. From what Ive read. THere is plenty of posts from folks who get great results from less. There was this italian odybuilder who posted somethng last week, He was quite big and he was real moderate. dont believe you can make up for average genetics and It becomes an addiction to many people. Me personally, I love the edge it gives me in the gym. But I am also fearful. In a good way. But then again, I just wanna look great. Not freaky..... Most woman think freaky is ugly. Im fascinated by it, but its really insane how big some folks get. Balance is key in allaspects of our lives.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I did 4100mgs/week (total weekly dose) of Testosterone and Deca. Although I don't consider myself a moron (most of the time), I admit that cycle was moronic. Certainly in a cost/benefit ratio, it was not very productive. Currently, I'm on under a gram total of AAS per week (Masteron and Prop), and I find it to be much better (in every possible way) than my 4+gram/week cycle.
    Just out of curiousity, what were the dosages of each and how long did you run it?

I ran it for a couple of months (before that I had been shooting a under a gram of each for around a month...my dosages just crept up on me), and I was shooting 2100mgs of test and 2000mgs of Deca .

Iowa is offline Banned
    I ran it for a couple of months (before that I had been shooting a under a gram of each for around a month...my dosages just crept up on me), and I was shooting 2100mgs of test and 2000mgs of Deca.
    Man. 4+ grams is a lot, but the injection volume is crazy too.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd only run 1g of Test if I'm bulking.

If I were cutting, I'd run something along the lines of 250-500mg TOPS.

Thread Information