orange is offline New Member

military testing!!

Need some help guys. Do to some recent medical problems, I think that the military might test me at some point and time during the next 2-3 weeks. I finished a cycle of sos (250/week for 6 weeks) about 2.5 months ago. I also was on deca (4-500mg/week for 4 weeks...quit for fear of drug test) and have not taken any for a week. I guess I have some questions
    1. How does the military go about testing (do they just look at test levels first or what)
    2. What can I do to pass this test that may be given to me?

Thanks, and any extra info will help.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    deca is going to be in ur system for one hell of a long time!
    http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why would they be testing your test levels

I don't know why they would look at my test levels? Actually, I have no idea what they do..hence my email. Hopefully you guys can tell me what they do.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ive only heard of military testing for rec drugs i.e. pot, coke, heroin. Theyll only test for steroids if you are hugly muscular or were thinner in the past and shot up in muscle growth as they would be suspicious. Steroid tests are very expensive so they go few n far between. Like devildog said, why would they test test levels? Theyre probably just doing routine rec drug tests.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    You won't be tested for steroids unless there is reason to believe that you used them.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    And if they do and your pct wasn't that good talk the dr. into hrt and save up until you have a cycle.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    yea unless theres a reason then no go...but hopefully they dont find a reason cuz deca stays in system for what...18 months?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    If you are tested for steroids , you will come up hot. However, your CO has to specifically fill out a request form for you to be tested for AAS. Usually this only will happen if you really do something messed up or get caught with something in your quarters. I.E. syringes, gear.

P.S. devildog - testing the testosterone levels is different than a steroid screening test.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    They do not arbritarily test for steroids unless the commander specifically requests it.

can any of you give me you email address. I would like to get into more specific details without stating them right here on a forum. Thanks,

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Its actually quit simple. Depending on what branch your in and what your mos is they will most likey not even give a fck if you were on gear.. I know many many many guys in the military that were on gear..

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Its actually quit simple. Depending on what branch your in and what your mos is they will most likey not even give a fck if you were on gear.. I know many many many guys in the military that were on gear..

That's the truth. I hear most of the navy don't give a crap. Marine infantry doesn't care and I know first hand that alot of the army combat and non-combat mos's are juiced up. Honestly, it really just depends on your unit. Even if they think you are juicing, they will probably not bust you for it. But if they don't like you, or you piss them off, then your ass is screwed

Titan1700 is offline New Member
    Spent 21 yrs as a Corpsman in the Navy S*** TEAMs and ran cycles my last 3 yrs. Just be smart about it keep protein powders / power bars in locker eat all the time and make sure people in the command see you drinking your shakes and eating your ass off all the time. Hope this helps !!

Thread Information