james2u is offline New Member

winstrol-v only?

why not do a cycle with winstrol -v only,ive been reading lots of info here but have yet to find out why .And what the effects are ,good and bad or any?ty

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james2u
    why not do a cycle with winstrol-v only,ive been reading lots of info here but have yet to find out why .And what the effects are ,good and bad or any?ty
    Keep searching. Theres got to be 1000 posts with this exact question. Good luck.

Ive searched the posts and there is nothing about taking winstrol v alone in a cycle, looking to step up my level of play not build bulk ,into the season already so time is a factor.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive searched the posts and there is nothing about taking winstrol v alone in a cycle, looking to step up my level of play not build bulk ,into the season already so time is a factor.
    No there are a lot of threads on this. that being said, what do you expect from a winstrol only cycle? if you expect it to help you lose fat your wrong. not really known for increases in strength. did you read in a steroid effectivness chart that it is a mild steroid w/ minimal sides?

Learned now that test should be run with the winny,as to your other ?im looking not to lose weight but hold it ,tone it and gain speed in sports

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Learned now that test should be run with the winny,as to your other ?im looking not to lose weight but hold it ,tone it and gain speed in sports

Winny alone is supressive to the HPTA so you would want to tun test with it adn make sure you have PCT compounds for after to recover form beign shut down.

Your gains or fat loss will depend on your diet and training NOT the compound you use !!

looking for strength and speed ,my size is good

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    winny is pretty harsh on the joints, might not be suitable if you are playing a contact sport.

Thread Information