remhunt is offline New Member

QV Stanozolol 100 (Winny)

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff. Can there sometimes be no lot # labeled, as well as the cap saying flip off rather than QV? The hologram looks real as well as it seperating when left alone for a while.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have seen some without the hologram on them that were legit, but never without lot# or flip off on the top.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I have the same stuff bro, i'm going to be running it in my cycle starting in 2 more weeks, I'm pretty sure its legit. But I'll find out soon

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remhunt
    Does anyone have any experience with this stuff. Can there sometimes be no lot # labeled, as well as the cap saying flip off rather than QV? The hologram looks real as well as it seperating when left alone for a while.
    There is no way that it is real qv product. Go to their website. It lists every product they release by batch number. There is always a lot number on legit stuff. The website addy is right on the box or bottle.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    do you have a pic?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about 100mg per ML stanzolol?

ironwill2 is offline New Member
    it should have a lot number , but flip off on the tops are common .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Also, QV should be in brown vial that you cannot see through... so how can you see it seperate? It should also have a lot number. Sounds faked but could still be winny. Mg/Ml????????

QV-MAN is offline New Member
    There Is A Lot # But Its Not Stamped On Like The Test And Deca Its Printed On The Lable. Go To The Web Site And You Will See Flip Off Instead Of Qv I Was Trip In To . Its Done At A Different Plant Than The Oil Base.its Good **** Check The Exp.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Also, QV should be in brown vial that you cannot see through... so how can you see it seperate? It should also have a lot number. Sounds faked but could still be winny. Mg/Ml????????

you can see it separate through the brown vial! all you have to do is hold it up to a light i do that with mine and they were denkall and quality vet

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    you can see it separate through the brown vial! all you have to do is hold it up to a light i do that with mine and they were denkall and quality vet
    You must have X-ray vision. That was the first non-parroted statement I have seen you post lately.

remhunt is offline New Member
    Yeah, the bottle is brownish in color but you can look real close to see inside. It is 100 mg/ml stan. Also it came with QV enanthate that I know is real.

Thread Information