fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

how much should i gain?

how much should i gain w/ a good diet off of a test e cycle, 2 10 cc vials, 2 shots a week, 1 cc per shot (talking about mass not gains in weights)

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Noone knows but im sure youll get good gains

decadbal is offline Banned
    dependso n your diet... post that

also what mg are you tkain of test a week?

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    i'm guessing thats 2x 250mg a week for 10weeks, thats ridiculous, you should go ahead and sign for a contest becuase i don't even think ifbb pros use that..... seriously though these posts always come up so do your research... that's why you are on a computer right?

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    i'm guessing thats 2x 250mg a week for 10weeks, thats ridiculous, you should go ahead and sign for a contest becuase i don't even think ifbb pros use that..... seriously though these posts always come up so do your research... that's why you are on a computer right?
    500mg isnt alot, neither is 1000 of test e a week, looks like you need to research..

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    hikneeken - 500mg test EW is a low dose - dont post if you dont know what you're talking about......

250mg 2 x a week is a great starting point - you may need a little more tho ( a few ccs ) due to wastage ( ie 20ml is prolly more like 9 weeks worth of test)

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

i have to agree with duckman here. i did sus 250, 500mgs per week for my first cycle and blew up almost 30 pounds, kept at least 20.

A.A.

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you should do your research bro.....that's why you are on a computer right?

youknowme is offline Member
    no one can tell you how much you'll gain, they can only guess. It's all individual... Post your diet...

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    i'm on the computer becuase i find it amusing at what people post.... and i was being sarcastic in my previous post...but hey we can take this to the gym and SEE who knows more.... becuase i'm sure each and everyone of you think your the joint...but to me you're like a broken pencil...you ain't got no point

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    i'm on the computer becuase i find it amusing at what people post.... and i was being sarcastic in my previous post...but hey we can take this to the gym and SEE who knows more.... becuase i'm sure each and everyone of you think your the joint...but to me you're like a broken pencil...you ain't got no point
    If I didn't know any better I would say you just issued a challenge?!

What is that all about?

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Some powerlifters I've read about have done over 3g.... of test a week(they probably inject hair gel consistency test ) highest I've read about was 4.5g in a week... I can hear his balls crying from here

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Being sarcastic I do not believe that one ounce as you said "seriously". You need to realize the post you make can affect alot of newbies (like yourself) and at 20 yrs old and perhaps not much training it would behoove you to just read for awhile and leave the sarcasim for another board.

Thread Information