Thread: Unicycle

skinjob is offline Associate Member

Smile Unicycle

really inspiring post by Kaz

i have a name for this simple thing. i call it the unicycle - a dbol -only cycle (4 week in my case)

i ran a small pyramid into the cycle of 1 x 5mg, day1, 2 x5mg day2,4x5mg day4

yes,yes, i know pyramids died with duchaine etc. however i wanted to test it out first, trying to see if i had any instant ****ty reactions to the dbol itself.

having established the short-term suitability of the drug (somewhat aprroximately as i've never used roids before) i committed to my main cycle:

week 1:6 x 5mg
    week 2:6 x 5mg
    week 3:4 x 5mg
    week 4:4 x 5mg

i swithered as to whether i should extend it for another two weeks at 10mg/day to tail off.

i am also considering tailing off with 12x5mg/day for two weeks with anavar tabs to try and bridge into 'normal space' i cannot mess with the regular post cycle bits n bobs as i have epilepsy and am fairly keen to go easy (i have weaned myself off my once required epilepsy medication - sodium valproate over the last 10 months under supervision of my doc)

RESULTS

my weight has gone up some 15 lbs since the incept of the cycle ( i am half way into week 3 now). i have changed shape a bit too, but becuase i am 6ft1'' and a skinny bastard to start with, i dont look wildly different with the weight apparently very well distributed all over my bod. my mum noticed my arms were a little bigger than before the other day hahaha - in fact i am just beginning to look like a 'normal' male!

my strength was reasonable in some lifts pre-cycle (deadlift 352lbs after two months in the gym) and has improved significantly during my cycle. i was pressing 2 x 66lbs dumbells (8-12 rep range) (not a lot i know but dislocated shoulders left me with weak rotors) and this has upped to 2 x 88lbs dumbells (6-7 reps) which is far beyond what i ever thought i could manage. its a happy feeling.

i imagine the bloat will come (not yet apparently), but however charming moonface sounds it aint welcome on the front of my head (already got a face like a wobbly potato) and i will be quoffing gallons of water to try to ease it. for now my pee is like water except in mornings and after kickboxing and i have zero 'puff'

i guess my questions/ideas here have probably been heard a million times. my main concerns are about how to combat the anxiety and feelings of moral crapness for taking gear. my mate reasoned gear thus: "i did 13 years in the gym natural and got f*ck all results - now i want the look to prove it!'' he's into making fina now for some well known chaps here and looks ripped to the tits and huge. compelling stuff really.

any suggestions/input would be gratefully received. once again thanks to Kaz for the inspirational thread.

peace

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro oral only cycles are a serious no no when trying to keep your hard earned gains. read up a bit and try to chose a better cycle next go-round. have you even considered pct? i'm not tryin to flame you bro, just tryin to give some constructive criticism.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    bro oral only cycles are a serious no no when trying to keep your hard earned gains. read up a bit and try to chose a better cycle next go-round. have you even considered pct? i'm not tryin to flame you bro, just tryin to give some constructive criticism.
    I'm glad someone responded, I was getting tired of telling ppl why dbol only cycles suck...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I'm glad someone responded, I was getting tired of telling ppl why dbol only cycles suck...
    yea really didn't feel like gettin into it but couldn't just let the poor guy waste away to nothin

SKiN is offline Member
    He sure put alot of thought into it lol

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    really inspiring post by Kaz

i have a name for this simple thing. i call it the unicycle - a dbol -only cycle (4 week in my case)

i ran a small pyramid into the cycle of 1 x 5mg, day1, 2 x5mg day2,4x5mg day4

yes,yes, i know pyramids died with duchaine etc. however i wanted to test it out first, trying to see if i had any instant ****ty reactions to the dbol itself.

having established the short-term suitability of the drug (somewhat aprroximately as i've never used roids before) i committed to my main cycle:

week 1:6 x 5mg
    week 2:6 x 5mg
    week 3:4 x 5mg
    week 4:4 x 5mg

i swithered as to whether i should extend it for another two weeks at 10mg/day to tail off.

i am also considering tailing off with 12x5mg/day for two weeks with anavar tabs to try and bridge into 'normal space' i cannot mess with the regular post cycle bits n bobs as i have epilepsy and am fairly keen to go easy (i have weaned myself off my once required epilepsy medication - sodium valproate over the last 10 months under supervision of my doc)

RESULTS

my weight has gone up some 15 lbs since the incept of the cycle ( i am half way into week 3 now). i have changed shape a bit too, but becuase i am 6ft1'' and a skinny bastard to start with, i dont look wildly different with the weight apparently very well distributed all over my bod. my mum noticed my arms were a little bigger than before the other day hahaha - in fact i am just beginning to look like a 'normal' male!

my strength was reasonable in some lifts pre-cycle (deadlift 352lbs after two months in the gym) and has improved significantly during my cycle. i was pressing 2 x 66lbs dumbells (8-12 rep range) (not a lot i know but dislocated shoulders left me with weak rotors) and this has upped to 2 x 88lbs dumbells (6-7 reps) which is far beyond what i ever thought i could manage. its a happy feeling.

i imagine the bloat will come (not yet apparently), but however charming moonface sounds it aint welcome on the front of my head (already got a face like a wobbly potato) and i will be quoffing gallons of water to try to ease it. for now my pee is like water except in mornings and after kickboxing and i have zero 'puff'

i guess my questions/ideas here have probably been heard a million times. my main concerns are about how to combat the anxiety and feelings of moral crapness for taking gear. my mate reasoned gear thus: "i did 13 years in the gym natural and got f*ck all results - now i want the look to prove it!'' he's into making fina now for some well known chaps here and looks ripped to the tits and huge. compelling stuff really.

any suggestions/input would be gratefully received. once again thanks to Kaz for the inspirational thread.

peace

You're from the UK aren't you? I can tell by your wordage. "and got f*ck all results " <--- very British sounding. Am I right? Just curious. Your cycle looks horrible. D-bol only cycles are no good according to the general consensus on this board. You will put on some pounds but will lose most of them afterwards. Plus it's hard on the liver. Tapering dosages did go out a while ago and there reasons relating to results as to why. Tapering off is the worst part. It does nothing but keep you shut down until you stop taking it entirely. Therefore same thing as at full dosage but no results. That doesn't sound appealing does it? Look in to testosterone as that should be the base of every cycle you do. Bullocks to d-bol only. No gent should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You're from the UK aren't you? I can tell by your wordage. "and got f*ck all results " <--- very British sounding. Am I right? Just curious. Your cycle looks horrible. D-bol only cycles are no good according to the general consensus on this board. You will put on some pounds but will lose most of them afterwards. Plus it's hard on the liver. Tapering dosages did go out a while ago and there reasons relating to results as to why. Tapering off is the worst part. It does nothing but keep you shut down until you stop taking it entirely. Therefore same thing as at full dosage but no results. That doesn't sound appealing does it? Look in to testosterone as that should be the base of every cycle you do. Bullocks to d-bol only. No gent should do it.
    exactly what me and kronik's lazy ass's didn't feel like typing

So true bro...

So true bro...
    And that is the abridged version of that story. I'll pick up some leg work here when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    He sure put alot of thought into it lol
    I hope he just copied and pasted it here, sure was alot of wasted energy and thought...

I've been looking for a good thread to whore on, this might just be the one...

I've been looking for a good thread to whore on, this might just be the one...

Is that freakin' Tori (not Wilson) in your avatar?!?

I'll be over on the 1 needle for 3 cycles thread if you need me.

I'll be over on the 1 needle for 3 cycles thread if you need me.
    See ya there bro ...look 5-6 post and not a bit of info help from me...

See ya there bro ...look 5-6 post and not a bit of info help from me...
    I'm nothing but sarcastic one liners right now. Trying to throw in a little info here in there but it's sparse. Zing!

thanks, this is useful

Unhappy

I hope he just copied and pasted it here, sure was alot of wasted energy and thought...
    no thanks, not useful.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm going to be a lazy thread mynah and say ditto.

*Squawk*

to clarify comments about apparent lack of thought regarding this cycle. i am aware that stacking is the most reliable and favoured method of gaining - thankyou EastCoastVIP for pointing out that the mainstream belief is such. i am new to this and this is helpful

in response to some other posts that are less instructive : i have epilepsy and want to tread carefully. is that clear? i have NO idea how any of these drugs may or may not affect my epilepsy before/during or after use. and yes i have read a bit to try and work it out. epilepsy itself is not well understood and the many possible interactions and contra-indications often apply only to those using anti-convulsants - there is less info on those eppys like me who no longer require therapy with anti-convulsant agents.

i fully appreciate that use of test and/or deca and an anti-est might greatly improve the quality and the lasting of the gains, but i am risking a lot (i think) due to my condition. so i want to try things out independently and see what i can get away with before advancing onto stacking etc.

nobody answered my thread re. epilepsy so here i am guinea-pigging myself. but please dont chastise me for not 'thinking' my pseudo-cycle thru. as for sarcasm, save your energy for the gym. we all have to start somewhere dont we?

i want information, suggestions thats all. its difficult enough getting a gym membership if you have epilepsy (in scotland) without superhuge vets belittling you further.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    UNI--WHAT?? :spudnikwo .............

horror cycle complete. results:

increased dumbell bench by 44lbs (i dont do bar bench)

gained 19lbs in all. i expect to lose a significant proportion of this. but looking at friends who have done the same as me (i forgot to mention 2 per day for 2 weeks), i reckon some gains will hold to the next cycle (another taster cycle of another drug)

for me this mini-cycle was getting to know the drug more than anything. also, trying to overcome my anxieties about taking a drug for the first time.

one of the reasons i am tentative is because i am epileptic, hence electrolyte imbalances are bad news. i want to understand each drug individually, experience its effects individually before i combine them. no-one has given me any useful advice re. epilepsy so i am treading my own careful and slow path.

flame away. i still gained 19 lbs on a cycle that a everyone told me a newt would not grow on. whether i keep it or not is beside the point - it shows that individuals may vary in the ways in which they respond to a drug.

pct is out. clen and hcg are horrors for epileptics. believe me if i thought i could, i would.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    good luck in the future, the bros are just helping you out. BUT we all have to find our own path dont we?! I myself did winstrol only (injecting) and loved it.

BTW - did u mean clomind instead of clen int the above post? HCG would not be necessary anyway. Look into tribulus, it is over the counter and I used it to good effect after my winny only....peace

thanks dirtybrit55

i realise looking back at the post the chaps were just trying to save me time and money and wasted gear. however, as you can see, i am treading a careful road due to the epilepsy. i appreciate all the positive input and one day, i hope i can stack with the best of you.

peace

max

ps. any sides with tribulus? - what sort of dosage would you say was okay for starting out?

cool. five months after the fact and it worked. gained 15 lost 7.

going for a dbol /deca /winny cycle second time around, wish i could hit the pct like the rest of you chaps

Thread Information