AG5678 is offline Member

Experts Nolvadex

I'm just about to run a cycle of Var, Clen , and Nolva. Im 18 years old and i just need to know will Nolva shut anything down like close growth plates or anything like that because i'm still not done growing. I would really appreciate the help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I'm just about to run a cycle of Var, Clen, and Nolva. Im 18 years old and i just need to know will Nolva shut anything down like close growth plates or anything like that because i'm still not done growing. I would really appreciate the help!
    At your age you shouldn't be using steroids at all............

AG5678 is offline Member
    i knew someone would say that i'm just asking so i won't screw myself up bad

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    i knew someone would say that i'm just asking so i won't screw myself up bad
    Everyone will tell you that you're too young........ so if you know you're not done growing then you shouldn't be using AAS..... it could cause your growth plates to close too early.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i dont believe var closes plates infact wasnt it what they used to give short kids to make them grow? var would be ideal for a young one thats going to juice no matter what, to answer the question no nolva wont inhibit growth in bone plates. only answered you because you were going to do it any way but i do not recomend it. theres much more to messing you up at a young age than growth

AG5678 is offline Member
    thanks man yea youre right Var wont shut down growth plates

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you going to run nolva? anavar doesn't aromatize.

As far as var not closing growth plates.. that's not for sure. the studies that showed that it didn't cause sealing was in very low doses. (about 5mg per day) The same for the studies that showed that it doesn't inhibit your HPTA. You're not going going to be running those doses, so i would suggest treating it just like any steroids in terms of those side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    why are you going to run nolva? anavar doesn't aromatize.

As far as var not closing growth plates.. that's not for sure. the studies that showed that it didn't cause sealing was in very low doses. (about 5mg per day) The same for the studies that showed that it doesn't inhibit your HPTA. You're not going going to be running those doses, so i would suggest treating it just like any steroids in terms of those side effects.
    Agreed.......... to see any results with Var it needs to be ran at higher doses. Like CA stated all these studies everyone reads are done for medical uses and not for bodybuilding.

Also, Var will not aromotize so there would be no need for anti-e's anyway.

Take this information anyway you want too but you should wait.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    why the clen ? not getting enough exercise at 18 to keep bf down? its not a substance to fool around with, can be dangerous imo

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You really shouldnt start at 18. Your hormones are still ever changing and messing around with them has the potential to screw them up for the rest of your life.

Thread Information