Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842

    Experts Nolvadex

    I'm just about to run a cycle of Var, Clen , and Nolva. Im 18 years old and i just need to know will Nolva shut anything down like close growth plates or anything like that because i'm still not done growing. I would really appreciate the help!

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I'm just about to run a cycle of Var, Clen, and Nolva. Im 18 years old and i just need to know will Nolva shut anything down like close growth plates or anything like that because i'm still not done growing. I would really appreciate the help!
    At your age you shouldn't be using steroids at all............

  3. #3
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842
    i knew someone would say that i'm just asking so i won't screw myself up bad

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    i knew someone would say that i'm just asking so i won't screw myself up bad
    Everyone will tell you that you're too young........ so if you know you're not done growing then you shouldn't be using AAS..... it could cause your growth plates to close too early.

  5. #5
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    i dont believe var closes plates infact wasnt it what they used to give short kids to make them grow? var would be ideal for a young one thats going to juice no matter what, to answer the question no nolva wont inhibit growth in bone plates. only answered you because you were going to do it any way but i do not recomend it. theres much more to messing you up at a young age than growth

  6. #6
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842
    thanks man yea youre right Var wont shut down growth plates

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    why are you going to run nolva? anavar doesn't aromatize.


    As far as var not closing growth plates.. that's not for sure. the studies that showed that it didn't cause sealing was in very low doses. (about 5mg per day) The same for the studies that showed that it doesn't inhibit your HPTA. You're not going going to be running those doses, so i would suggest treating it just like any steroids in terms of those side effects.

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    why are you going to run nolva? anavar doesn't aromatize.


    As far as var not closing growth plates.. that's not for sure. the studies that showed that it didn't cause sealing was in very low doses. (about 5mg per day) The same for the studies that showed that it doesn't inhibit your HPTA. You're not going going to be running those doses, so i would suggest treating it just like any steroids in terms of those side effects.
    Agreed.......... to see any results with Var it needs to be ran at higher doses. Like CA stated all these studies everyone reads are done for medical uses and not for bodybuilding.

    Also, Var will not aromotize so there would be no need for anti-e's anyway.

    Take this information anyway you want too but you should wait.

  9. #9
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    why the clen ? not getting enough exercise at 18 to keep bf down? its not a substance to fool around with, can be dangerous imo

  10. #10
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    You really shouldnt start at 18. Your hormones are still ever changing and messing around with them has the potential to screw them up for the rest of your life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •