OK, I ned a little help on my cycle, and my diet! please help

Well I have posted a few threads about my first cycle, I am taking 1cc of sus e3d, and 30mg of dbol , I have been on it for about two weeks today, today is the first time I noticed a huge difference in the gym, I was hitting the weights WAY hard, and was noticably bigger in the areas i worked today (bi's, back, and shoulders) and when I say noticably i mean I am a big guy already but my arms and shoulders where bigger and had DEFINITION, omg thats a first for me. So I went and got my Milk thistle and have been taking it and my B6 for my liver, but the problem is this:

I have about 140 of the 5mg dbols left, and aboutg 6cc of sus, now I cant get any more of the sus cause the dude moved out of town, so should i jump the dose up and just juice it hard so when it runs out i have more to work with and try to keep? Or should i just keep the doage the same and just let them run out? I mean hopefully I will fiind a way to get some more before it runs out but it doesnt look good? any help would be aprreciated.

MY DIET:::

I eat 2-3 eggs for breakfast, 2 cans of tuna (with pepper on it) for lunch (which is like 37g of protien a can ) and something different for dinner, like chicken or steak, cutting way back to almost zero carbs. does this sound right for a diet during my cycle? and when i snack i snack on a can o f tuna or chicken.

Any help would be appreciated by replying here, PM me, or email me
    thanks
    Alex

and....

Should i Alternate the spots of injection of the sus 250? I have been doing in my Quad, since its the easiest tto do alone, is that ok?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yes rotate and your glute is the easiest, well, no pain. Continue your cycle as planned but you need to get more test. You can switch just get test and depending on ester is when you should start the injections. Lucky people are not flaming you for not having all your gear first.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    mistake number 1 - u didnt have all yoru **** before u started

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    mistake number 1 - u didnt have all yoru **** before u started
    Ooops! Its started.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ooops! Its started.

i guess i was writing my response while u were writing yours. i didnt see ya there as i was typing it

well I didnt have all the funds at that time, and I thought that this would be enough of a cycle, so that is the reasoning behind that

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    well I didnt have all the funds at that time, and I thought that this would be enough of a cycle, so that is the reasoning behind that

Alex

your reasoning sucks. if u dont have enough cash.... dont start till u do. its like buying parts to a bike to make one but only getting one wheel, and trying to drive it

as79 is offline Junior Member
    You definately need more carbs, especially post workout. Cutting your carbs to almost zero will definately hinder your gains.

problem fixxed

I came across some more sus or Test E, I think I am just gonna get the test, and start cycling it in when i have one week of sus left, and stop the dbols in 2 more weeks, but gotta get some nolva first =(

sniper320 is offline Member
    You definitaly need more carbs, what are you trying to do here cut? If your lifting heavy and feel strong you have to eat like an animal to see gains! My little brother eats more than that.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude please dont take this the wrong way but your diet is the worst i have ever seen in my life for a bodybuilder....your diet should be something like this....
    Breakfast-6 eggwhites 2 yolks, 1 serving oatmeal, 1 bagel
    Preworkout-Protein shake
    Postworkout-Protein shake
    Lunch-6 oz beef 6 oz chicken, rice or some other source of carb
    Mid day meal-your 2 cans of tuna would be okay...good source of carbs
    Dinner- Small salad, 10-12 oz chicken or steak or fish...baked potato
    Late snack-Protein shake

Your diet doesnt have to be exactly like this but the point is to up your calories a lot and eat lots of meat and carbs.

Thread Information