gymjunkie2004 is offline New Member

Angry Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004

Oh this bites: http://www.theorator.com/bills108/s2195.html

I was planning on a trip to the US, to pick up some 1-AD (etc) to stick with some DMSO in a "crystal deodorant" bottle. Would have made a nice topical spray. Now all the US will have is DHEA...

Is there anywhere else in the world that pro-hormones are legal? Russia? I'll have to go for a holiday there. It's a pain that whereever I will go, It won't be close to Mexico for my other "medicinal" needs.

Perhaps I should talk to some of the chem guys from Uni to see how easy it would be to make a kilo of 1-AD in the labs....

It's the end of an era really. Lots of interesting science was undertaken by the BB community, and there was still a lot to get done. Now it won't.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe that Steroid control act of 2004 was only introduced and not passed by either house of the congress. As far as i know.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    The only era that would have been ended is the era where supplement companies ripp of consumers by selling pro hormones that do absolutely nothing.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hell i read the some asshole was trying to see if CREATINE, yes CREATINE could be added to the act when it was in it's initial stages. Ephedra was just the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    The only era that would have been ended is the era where supplement companies ripp of consumers by selling pro hormones that do absolutely nothing.
    Ha! you fail to see the bigger picture here! Peoples freedom to choose is being taken away! Was ephedra useless? M1T and the other cutting edge "pro-steriods " were good supps.....well kiss em goodbye! i can see it now "well congressman Deacon i think the amercian people are to fukking stupid to choose what they should put into their body so we should ban everything so they don't hurt themselfs" "yes i agree lets meet on it"

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Agreed!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe that Steroid control act of 2004 was only introduced and not passed by either house of the congress. As far as i know.
    No the president signed it into law. The hell of it all is, DHEA was left OUT of the law and remains legal. The fact remains is the reason is because OLD people LOVE DHEA and the reason is, DHEA makes a lot of testosterone in your body. What a trip, they left legal the one prohormone that "actually works" and raises testosterone levels . DHEA is in fact 15 times more anabolic then 4-AD was so.... think about it, has anything changed except the crooks are soon to be out of business?

gymjunkie2004 is offline New Member
    Hmmmm..... DHEA is popular with oldies in Florida right? I smell an election sweetener.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Ha! you fail to see the bigger picture here! Peoples freedom to choose is being taken away! Was ephedra useless? M1T and the other cutting edge "pro-steriods " were good supps.....well kiss em goodbye! i can see it now "well congressman Deacon i think the amercian people are to fukking stupid to choose what they should put into their body so we should ban everything so they don't hurt themselfs" "yes i agree lets meet on it"
    Let tell them those things are bad for them without any proof. I'm sure t hey trust us....we are politicians!! Our rights are slipping away and we are so friggin' complacent about it.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hell i read the some asshole was trying to see if CREATINE, yes CREATINE could be added to the act when it was in it's initial stages. Ephedra was just the beginning.
    That is getting out of control, I am going to stock on some M1t, before this ban happens.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    That is getting out of control, I am going to stock on some M1t, before this ban happens.
    Be careful bro! Let's say you stock up on these supps before the ban, then the ban comes, you know what? your're now holding an illegal substance! MARK MY FUKKIN' WORDS ephedra, now pro-hormones. Creatine, other supps will be next. Lawmakers ARE looking for a way to ban creatine.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    That was the last straw with me. I'm voting for Kerry. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. have done more to hurt supplements and steroids than any other president in history. Bush Sr. made steroids a schedule 1 drug with harsher penalties if caught and Jr just increased those penalties and now hes banning prohormones. First it was ephedrine, then the FCC putting its nose in my morning radio, and now prohormones. I'm tired of it.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    That was the last straw with me. I'm voting for Kerry. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. have done more to hurt supplements and steroids than any other president in history. Bush Sr. made steroids a schedule 1 drug with harsher penalties if caught and Jr just increased those penalties and now hes banning prohormones. First it was ephedrine, then the FCC putting its nose in my morning radio, and now prohormones. I'm tired of it.
    I'm with you bro.

Good to see you around.

Kerry is just as bad! They all want the "mom who is afraid of her son taking steriods " vote.

Thread Information