SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Carrying orals on planes...

Hey guys, Im going to be travelling with some "pills" shortly and was wondering If I should take any out of the ordinary precautions, I was thinking of emptying them into an advil bottle with the rest of my toiletries such as toothpaste, tylenol, benadryl.....is this a good idea? Should I carry it on a hand bag or stuff it in luggage? And one more question, Ill also be carrying clen (pills), should I take them out of the blister pack and dump them in a advil bottle as well? Thanks guys, I had no idea where to post this so If its in the wrong area I apologize.

Ill be travelling domestic U.S by the way.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Definately throw everything in advil bottles and put it in your luggage with the toiletries. Seriously, I dont think theyre going to run a chemical test on them.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    You can just dump them into your pill container. If you have one. Which you should! As long as there are no names on packages, your ok. Just keep them with your daily pills in the pill box.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Hey guys, Im going to be travelling with some "pills" shortly and was wondering If I should take any out of the ordinary precautions, I was thinking of emptying them into an advil bottle with the rest of my toiletries such as toothpaste, tylenol, benadryl.....is this a good idea? Should I carry it on a hand bag or stuff it in luggage? And one more question, Ill also be carrying clen (pills), should I take them out of the blister pack and dump them in a advil bottle as well? Thanks guys, I had no idea where to post this so If its in the wrong area I apologize.

Ill be travelling domestic U.S by the way.
    use a tylenol bottle... or get an aspirin one.. those are usually little white pills. you could run into trouble if its in an advil bottle cause those are usually brown and coated... just an idea.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    how safe would your stuff be taped to the inside of your thigh?
    not safe at all. That looks very suspicious. With the high security at airports right now, I wouldn't hide anything.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i woudn;t risk having it on me.. checked bags rarely get searched and the odds of them confiscating a bottle of tylenol, then testing it to find out what it is is far less then them doing a random search and finding **** taped to your leg...

thick one is offline Associate Member
    when i went to mexico, i bought some tabs and placed them inside of a 1 pound bag of candy. i mixed them up and carried them in plain site. looked like i was eating a snack...

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    when i went to mexico, i bought some tabs and placed them inside of a 1 pound bag of candy. i mixed them up and carried them in plain site. looked like i was eating a snack...
    Glad it worked. Not always I good idea to post methods openly. Next time it may not work...Just my .02

T

AZ101 is offline New Member
    dont tape it to your leg. Foil can set off the more sensitive metal detectors. I carry things in a walgreens pill box one of the ones with the days of the week on them and have never had a problem and I travel all the time. I have not gotten the balls yet to carry a 10ml bottle though although tempted.

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Definately throw everything in advil bottles and put it in your luggage with the toiletries. Seriously, I dont think theyre going to run a chemical test on them.
    yeah I put my a-bombs into a old gnc multi-vitamin bottle....no problems.....ship it with all of your toiletries

Thread Information