Prop and Winstrol?

Ok ive been all around this sites Q&A and ive switched back from PH to AAS about a hundred times. Im 6 feet tall and weigh about 176 lbs. I dont plan on taking AAS until i reach about 180-185lbs. My goal once i do take AAS is to gain at most 15 lbs but get ultra ripped. I have been threading around, both posting and reading and from what ive heard is that Prop is the **** and winstrol is great for finishing. I want to know if this is a good combination and if so, what is a good recommended cycle for this and what types of PCT am i looking to have to use and why? Im sorry for this being such a broad topic but being new to this site has overwhelmed me with wanting to learn alot and i feel the best way is not really through literature but from personal experience from pros like most of you. Thank you very much for your time.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    prop and winny should be a decent combo...im not sure if just those alone are....but i wouldnt see why not...you got your test ....id run it for 10 weeks...

1-10 prop 100mg ed
    5-10 winny 50mg ed

id tell you to search the pct but everyone does that

pct your lookin to run clomid 4.5 days after last shot....300mg for first day 100mg for days 2-11 and 50mg for 12-21

if u want to cut water/prevent gyno u would run to run 10mg of nolv ed from day 1 untill u start pct...then bump it up to 20mg....im not sure if it would be necessary for gyno in that cycle but im sure somone else will correct me

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is the best test ive tried, plus its short life allows you to clear out fast if you choose too... but dont forget... ED is best!

sorry...forgot to meantion......for PCT......there is a whole forum devoted to it on here...check there

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro as I do with everybody who asks the PCT question, read this http://bodybuilding.com/fun/jon13.htm and this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im doing a prop/winny cycle right now

wk 1-12 prop 75mg ed
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
    pct of clomid/nolva

only on week 2 but i hear the results are great

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro thats a great cycle for cutting... im assuming your taking winny orals... Is this your first cyc? Its gonna be rough if it is!!! Your probably gonna get alot of pain (im talkin bad pain) from 100mg prop ED-- try cutting it w/ B-12 you might wanna start w/ 75mg ED first and see how you handle it then try the 100mg. Up to you tho. Have fun becoming a monster!!!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love prop. Never tried winny yet, but I am currently running 100mg test prop ed along with 50mg fina ed. Thinking about upping the fina to 75mg ed, but I'm not sure yet. The prop/tren combo is great. I've heard good things about winny and prop too. Perhaps I might add in some winny at the end of this cycle to harden up a bit more...

-ODC

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I love prop. Never tried winny yet, but I am currently running 100mg test prop ed along with 50mg fina ed. Thinking about upping the fina to 75mg ed, but I'm not sure yet. The prop/tren combo is great. I've heard good things about winny and prop too. Perhaps I might add in some winny at the end of this cycle to harden up a bit more...

-ODC
    That sounds perfect in my head!!! you post any pics?? your results should be insane!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    That sounds perfect in my head!!! you post any pics?? your results should be insane!!
    No, I'm too poor to afford a digi camera. I've been running it for about 2 weeks and my stength has gone through the roof. I will be transitioning into a bulker after I am done with this cycle (8 weeks prop/fina and 12 weeks test, deca , eq, dbol ) Currently weighing in at just over 200lbs. My wais has got tight, but I haven't gone down in weight. I love this cycle...

-ODC

(sorry for the hyjacking)

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    prop and winny is a great combo. I am doing that currently and I am in week 2 now. I have done this in the past and have gotten great results. Im doing 100mg prop eod. Basically the 'bite' of the injects don't bother me, but rather it gets to be a pain to inject every day.

What I find works really well and am doing it with this cycle is to throw in about 70mg of test E with the prop so now you will have continuise test in ur system for the days you arn't doing prop.

Hey heavyhitter, why would you say that its gonna be rough since its my first cycle? Please explain if you may? Thanks

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    ed injections are rough for newbies

Would you recommend oral winny to minimize injections as much as possible.

hey bro...oral winny wouldnt matter....your going ed for the prop anyway.....will be LESS to inject if you go oral winny, but it wont take away from the ed inject that prop needs

But yes you could use oral winny if you really wanted

Thread Information