Thread: sust

jeffsho28 is offline Junior Member

sust

im about to take my first cycle i got 10 amps of sust a bottle of deca and clomids i was wondering what kind of gains and how many pounds i would increase and also if i should inrease the sust up to 15 amps.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    15 amps would do more than 10, but it all depends on your goals. i can't tell you how much you should expect because it varies greatly with each person.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: sust

Originally posted by jeffsho28
    im about to take my first cycle i got 10 amps of sust a bottle of deca and clomids i was wondering what kind of gains and how many pounds i would increase and also if i should inrease the sust up to 15 amps.
    0-100 LBS depending on (but not limited to) the following.

Training discipline

Diet

Genetics

Rest and recovery time.

Go get em, tiger.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Be a little more specific with where you are (age, height, weight, years training, diet) and where you want to go (goals) and I'm sure we can give you a better answer bro.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    well it depends on how you are running your sus....sus 250, which means 250mg per ml (1CC)...most people on this board will recommend at least 500mg or 2CC a week...the deca should be effective if you run it at a minimum of 300mg a week (most recommend at least 400mg), most deca is 100mg per ml (1CC)...so 15 amps of sus 250 will get you thru 7 1/2 weeks at 500 mg /week...or 15 weeks at 250 / week. It is your decision on how you want to run it...I have friends that hit the gym hard at 250 wk and gained 15-20lbs...but it does depend up the factors mentioned by X...also the deca should be shot with the sus (it will help with the pain). Finally, just so ya know, 500mg of sus will most likely mean 2 shots--prob mon and thur. hope this helps
    -Cy

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Tell us how you plan on using the 15 amps and the clomid. Do you have Nolva on hand? Have you done your research on what type of diet you should be on? Give us your stats. Make sure to do a lot od research b-4 you start your first cycle. My first cycle was sust250-250mg x 8 weeks. My strength skyrocketed but I lost everything after the cycle cuz i didn't take my clomid properly and didn't take other supplements to try to keep some of my gains. I also got a mild case of gyno cuz I didn't know when to take Nolva.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Oh and it depends on your diet but I gained about 20 lbs.

Thread Information