Bjarni is offline New Member

Can I start PCT. 1 Week later

If I do 10 weeks of test e, can I start the clomid pct 1 week after the cycle is done?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    As stated all over this board, do not ask questions that are answered 100 times in the Educational threads.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    And why do you have 3 threads for the same basic question. Do research on your own, then ask a well-structured and educated question.

I wasnt sure I put it in the right forum, I apologize. And Im askin the question cause I read that you have to wait for 2 weeks. But my friend which has done steroids says I can start the next week after the test e. So I wanted to get input.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Your friend seemingly is well educated. Or not, and in that case look around the board here and good luck with your pct so you can keep most of your gains and get your nutz working again.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    here the link you should have found if you did a search, but at least you asked http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=94822

but next time this is the answer you'll get.......
    kidding lol, were all about helping here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can I start PCT 1 week after last test e-newbie.jpg  

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Never start PCT before the longest acting compound is at it's lowest level......... IF you do you will just be wasteing your time and money...... also if you follow some of the PCT protocols posted you will be shorting yourself a week of PCT and could end up still shutdown.

Enan 2 weeks
    Cyp 18 days
    Prop 3 days
    SUS or Omna 3 weeks

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    dam that was a slam

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yes hes a newbie and didnt search, but just tell him that, dont get all over him about it and be a$$holes. We all asked dumb questions when we first came to the board. He will learn with time, so either answer his question or dont reply.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    If he started a week earlier than he should have, it was wasting good money. The fix, make sure he runs his pct an extra week. At least he started too early...better than too late. Just make sure he extends his pct.

Havent started anything. yet, not until monday my first test e. SO I wanted to be sure. And Im from Iceland so some of the english is pretty advanced just wanted to make sure. Again I apologize.

Thread Information