Thread: Costa rica

crj900 is offline Banned

Costa rica

I may be goign to costa rica for my spring break with some friends, for a surfing trip.

Does anyone know if they have pharmacys and if they sell steroids .

alexvega is offline New Member
    of course, i live in CR. righthere u can find deca , primo, sost, in pet store u can find another types, . good look

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I live in Guatemala City, and I live like close to the Mexican Guatemala border where you can find **** loads of Juice.It aint like that around here, even though we live so close to the border. Yeah you can get Deca and stuff but thats all basically directed for catlle and what not. Very, very cheap. I wouldnt mess with that chit, you might Grow, but only titties or a big head. Guatemala and Costa Rica are very similar in the Economy and Trade so I dont see much of a diference. But hey, you might have luck finding Juice. I get good Mexican Quality for a fair price. If anyone is intrested.
    By the way good Luck to Costa Rica against Honduras to the World Cup. Hope you guys loose. Peace out

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Bro, I'm in Costa Rica for the next 2 months studying abroad. I'm in Manuel Antonio, and I'm running a 10 week sust only cycle. It's awesome here. I work out in the morning, and surf the rest of the day. We have a beach break here that is pretty decent at high tide, but I'm riding out to jaco and hermosa next week. You're going to have a blast. PM me if you want to know about the gear situation. Later

alexvega is offline New Member

whatttt

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Bro, I'm in Costa Rica for the next 2 months studying abroad. I'm in Manuel Antonio, and I'm running a 10 week sust only cycle. It's awesome here. I work out in the morning, and surf the rest of the day. We have a beach break here that is pretty decent at high tide, but I'm riding out to jaco and hermosa next week. You're going to have a blast. PM me if you want to know about the gear situation. Later

are u talk to me?

Thread Information