thick one is offline Associate Member

BUMP and post count...

I see these newbs all the time that start a thread and then bump it a million x's. I hope this doesn't count toward their post count. I mean people come to this site looking for advice from experienced bros and when you see that someone has 1,000 or more posts you are expecting that they know their sheit. However, I'm seeing people with outrageous post counts that don't know the half of it and that are giving out poor advice. do the "bumps" count as a post?? hopefully they do not, but if they do maybe something can be done about it...

Pork Chop is offline Member
    post counts means didly squat.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    bump lol
    heres to all the bump whores........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BUMP and post count...-newbie.jpg  

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    yeah unfortunaly it does count.. Any time you hit that submit button it counts unless your doing an edit.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    hmm i havent been here for too long and see bump all the time..what does it mean??

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    I see these newbs all the time that start a thread and then bump it a million x's. I hope this doesn't count toward their post count. I mean people come to this site looking for advice from experienced bros and when you see that someone has 1,000 or more posts you are expecting that they know their sheit. However, I'm seeing people with outrageous post counts that don't know the half of it and that are giving out poor advice. do the "bumps" count as a post?? hopefully they do not, but if they do maybe something can be done about it...
    why in balls do you care. about some one else's post count. lmao

i have 300 posts more than you, i guess i am better than you

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    why in balls do you care. about some one else's post count. lmao

i have 300 posts more than you, i guess i am better than you
    I think it has to do with advice given and when you see a senior member that has been here less than a year and gives terrible advice, newbies could run with that info. Jackman just called someone out on it the other day, no names, but this paticular senior member seemingly is inept.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think it has to do with advice given and when you see a senior member that has been here less than a year and gives terrible advice, newbies could run with that info. Jackman just called someone out on it the other day, no names, but this paticular senior member seemingly is inept.

how dare you call me inept.....

oh yeah......BUMP

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

sorry, i just had to bump this thread (i'm really trying to beat daddydbol's post count) plus it makes me look smarter cause i have tons of posts WOOHOO

seriously though, dont worry about it. I would say i have some decent knowledge but you cant look at someones post count cause a lot of mine are in the lounge which means absolutely nothing for knowledge

The same could be said about Off topic posts and threads. Like this one. Nobody is offering AAS advice here, yet it will count towards our post counts.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    i'm a senior member, i've been here less than a year, but i'm not a bump whore, and if i comment, chances are i am giving some very sound advice, and other people will back up most anything i say. I base my knowledge on facts, not what other people "say"....
    and again, post counts mean nothing. There are some total dumbasses with 1500+ posts, and some very intelligent and educated bros with <500 posts!

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    The same could be said about Off topic posts and threads. Like this one. Nobody is offering AAS advice here, yet it will count towards our post counts.
    in your face! and make it count and by the way BUMP!

yes i know it counts, but it shouldn't really matter what your post count is, i dont see why ppl are so concerned with it?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i have 1900 posts and i dont know a **** thing

Thread Information