Susguy is offline Associate Member

Health question.. important..

Hey bros me and my buddy just started our cycle 3 weeks ago which consisted of
    30mg/dball ed
    500mg/ sus week

He took his last shot on sunday night, but he called me at 3 in the morning becuase he had chest pains, and he ended up going to the er. They told him that he has gall stones, and that he has to remove his gall bladder. I think he is going to cycle off because he is having surgery next week and dont know how long it takes him to recover and get back into the gym. does he need to do any pct because this is the beg of the 3rd week in to the cycle. and does anybody went through the same procedure before?? thanks bros

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    As much as I hate that he needs to tell the doctor, he needs to tell the doctor. Even if the doctor blames roid use, if he is going under the anestheisiologist(spelling?) needs to know as well.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    definitely needs to tell the dr. Some steroids stop the blood from clotting as well, so the doc needs to be aware of this just on the off chance there is a major bleed etc during the op.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Oh and he will still need to run pct as the synthetic test will have shut down or partially shut down his normal test production. He might not need to run as much or for as long. I am not the best person to answer this, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    As much as I hate that he needs to tell the doctor, he needs to tell the doctor. Even if the doctor blames roid use, if he is going under the anestheisiologist(spelling?) needs to know as well.
    they checked his liver values and bp, and they said that its slightly higher than normal. esp from dball. i am going to tell him to run clomid therapy for a week and a half. do you think that would be suffient enough bros?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The test isn't even out of his system to run the pct. What if the meds they give him react while under... he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The test isn't even out of his system to run the pct. What if the meds they give him react while under... he dies.
    i am going to tell him to run pct in 2 weeks..that is what i meant..

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the doc and anesthesiologist will ask alot of pre-surgery questions make sure he tells them exactly what he is taking before and during. these drugs could have some effect on the type and amount of anesthesia they will be using. i would hate for ur bro to die on the table just cause he wanted to keep his roid use a secret.

Thread Information