Thread: gettin cut

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question gettin cut

i was recently injured so this winter wont be a bulker for me. Instead ive decided to just retain size and lean out. My question is, would Tren , T3 & Clen be a good combination to get shredded up? I think ill just do cardio, and then run this stack in like april or may to get really ripped.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i got lots of clen and T3 but only like 15ml left (half bottle) of 100mg/ml of tren . I can always get more if necessary. i just want to get ripped to **** this summer. Im at like 15% bf rite now 208lbs 5'11

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    i got lots of clen and T3 but only like 15ml left (half bottle) of 100mg/ml of tren. I can always get more if necessary. i just want to get ripped to **** this summer. Im at like 15% bf rite now 208lbs 5'11

i havent used t3 before but i have heard alot of negative stuff about it. mainly the fat rebound at the end when u come off of it.

as for clen and tren ..... love them both.BUT u need to run test with your tren.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    t3 and clen melt off fat like nothing... pyramid up and down with the 2 of them for 6 weeks while running some prop and tren

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    t3 and clen melt off fat like nothing... pyramid up and down with the 2 of them for 6 weeks while running some prop and tren

love this combo.

Thread Information