Thread: Cyp/Deca/D-bol

steel10 is offline Junior Member

Cyp/Deca/D-bol

I am still constructing my second ever cycle and just changed it for(hopefully) the last time-- as I have continued researching I have found more and more info-- much of it contradicting each other due to differences in opinions/philosophies. In any event, this is the cycle I have decided on and would like feedback.

My stats: 22yrs old, 197-200lbs @ 11-12% bf. First cycle was 10ampls of sust 250 over 8 weeks- gained 7 or 8 lbs.

Weeks 1-4: 25mg d-bol/day
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg TKK cyp/week
    Weeks 1-9: 300mg TKK deca /week
    Week 12-15: clomid (I know dosages)

After doing so much research, it seems to me that the cyp goes better than sust...although there is seemingly a lot of argument against cyp being that I am still a newbie...

Anyway, what is the feedback on this?

Also, what should my injection schedule with the cyp be? The same as it would have been with sust? Twice a week and when injecting deca, could mix the two?

I know this is a lot, but I value the opinions of more experienced users. Thank you. Steel10

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Cycle looks good, mix the 2 and take two shots a week...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    why not run the deca for 10 wks like the cyp?

in my experiences cyp worked as well as sust, no differences other than a slight faster response from the sust, but cyp is much cheaper and is my ester of choice when it comes to test. you can always add your own prop to simulate the sust.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil

in my experiences cyp worked as well as sust, no differences other than a slight faster response from the sust, but cyp is much cheaper and is my ester of choice when it comes to test. you can always add your own prop to simulate the sust.
    He's probably going on the theory that cyp. takes 2 weeks before you can start clomid and Deca takes 3. By stopping 1 week early, he can start clomid sooner?

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    From what I have read (here and elsewhere), it is better to stop the deca a week before the test because the deca will be active in your system longer and this way you can better incorporate the clomid post cycle. I am still a novice and not positive that it makes a real difference, but figured I would heed that advice. Anyway, thanks for the help.

One more question, will the cyp/deca mixed shot give the same effects (not being able to walk for 3 days) as straight sust shot?

Damn!!! Ironfist-- You beat me to it.

Thread Information