Thread: QV dbol?

Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member

QV dbol?

I have been taking QV dbol at 40mgs for about 2 weeks now. I know anadrol cuts down on hunger, but has anyone exp. loss of appetite with dbol. Also feel a bit of nausean sometimes after taking my dosage. Is all this normal, oh BTW the f'n back pumps suck! any advice would be great....

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    d-bol only? probably not the best cycle. anyways get some inj b-12 at 500mcg a day to increase hunger, or some EQ.
    Youre results on d-bol only are going to be disappointing, especially since most of the weight you gain will be water.

Jackman is offline Banned
    d bol is supposed to increase your hunger. never took it so cant tell you from exsperience. and pumps suck after 2 weeks? i would post them to see if you got fvcked

Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    d-bol only? probably not the best cycle. anyways get some inj b-12 at 500mcg a day to increase hunger, or some EQ.
    Youre results on d-bol only are going to be disappointing, especially since most of the weight you gain will be water.
    bro I have been around a little bit longer to know dbol only cycles are garbage. I am using it as a jump start for my deca /test cycle. Guess I should of been more clear. And yes, back pumps already. I am still amazed, but the hunger issue bothers me. I will try the b-12, forgot all about that.....

pimp is offline Junior Member
    Have you gotten anything positive for the QV dbols bro....?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    Have you gotten anything positive for the QV dbols bro....?

my buddy is taking 30mg a day and as you may know they are 10mg each instead of the normal 5mg...so he only takes 3 pills a day but do to dbols half life he splits them...anyway in going into his 3rd week he's gained 12lbs and he looks like he lucked out b/c he doesnt look bloated at all he looks jacked i'll be using the qv dbol as well in my coming up cycle

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    d-bol alone? no way... the 30 mg a day did good for me, but with test, 500mg/wk... but thats IMO

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i'm sorry i didnt make that clear he's also doing 600mg a week of test e for 12 weeks but that hasnt even kicked in yet...i would not recommend doing dbol alone, no way

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    qv dianabol is garbage imo i would definately look into naps from rumania those are the best dianabols imo or the thai anabols are good as well

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was not impressed with their Anadrols. And they supposedly tested out over dosed.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Im currently doing their dbols right now with my test. 30mg a day just to give me a little jumpstart. I dont really know what to excpect from them though since people say they are good and some say they suck butt.

Thread Information