Thread: deca & baseball

heater is offline Junior Member

deca & baseball

First off i have been researching deca and it sounds like it can actually heal torn ligaments and tendons and muscles. I am having some trouble with my shoulder and was curious if it would help ontop of add some velocity to me fastball. I was also curious if anyone knew which was better the deca 200 or 300? I might have to have surgury on my labrim in my shoulder so i also thought that if i did it could help me come back quicker. If anyone has answers to all my questions that would be great.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful w/deca bro. If you get tested for AS deca is about the longest lasting AS there is in the body. Some say 18 months but I think it is less. Still be carefull, don't ruin your career.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont think it will heal anything i think it just helps prevent injury.. i could be wrong tho...

well we do a sh*t load of running and conditioning which will help it get out and from what i understand the extended time it stays in your system is only traceable through blood. it stays in urine for a few months.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    well we do a sh*t load of running and conditioning which will help it get out and from what i understand the extended time it stays in your system is only traceable through blood. it stays in urine for a few months.
    Cool. I did a sust/deca cycle and I actually got a sore ligiment in my elbow, could have been over training though. I will say my bad knees felt pretty good during and still to this day. I did that cycle in march!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It will lube the joints, but won't make anything heal faster. It will only help mask the pain related to stiff joints. Deca 200 and 300 are the same thing, just different concentrations. 200mg and 300mg per ml. The only way it may speed up your fast ball is due to strength increases. I don't know how noticeable that may be though.

if anyone else has some stuff keep it comin. thanks guys

I am reading that EQ might give me some of the same healing qualities as deca . Does anyone know for sure? I like the sound of less mass with great strength. Does the strength stay... Keep your gains?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    only if your PCT is right!! so if ur gonna do a cycle make sure u have all ur S#*^

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to add test to either your eq or deca . Dont do either of those by themselves.

this would be my first and probably last deca cycle. I have heard of other guys taking the deca without test and they have been fine. Is it ok to do by itself? And can some of your guys throw me an example how to use i.e. dosage, weeks, etc...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's really not a good idea to take deca by itself.. you'll experience a lot of side effects related to testosterone deficiency such as lack of libido (sex drive) depression, lack of motivation, lack of aggression.

However some people are mistaken about deca's joint magic. Not only does it draw more synovial fluid into the joints, but increases collagen synthesis about 300%. This means faster buildup of ligaments and tendons, which can prevent injuries as well as help heal injured joints.

eloso is offline New Member
    How true is it that deca is only traceable for 3 months through urine?

ya does anybody know about the detection of it in urine vs. blood bc i know it says 18 months but is that just blood and how long would it be tracable in a steriod piss test?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    this would be my first and probably last deca cycle. I have heard of other guys taking the deca without test and they have been fine. Is it ok to do by itself? And can some of your guys throw me an example how to use i.e. dosage, weeks, etc...
    my roomate ran deca by itself and he got shutdown hard, dont do it!!!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    12 months id say its all about how many mg you used how long your deca cycle was etc, but it is easy to beat a drug test bro trus me ive beat them for years when i was playin in the ncaa

whackedmytoe is offline New Member

Deca

I've been on Deca for more than three years total time...so I have some experieince with it. I have no idea how long it stays around in the system, but C J Johnson, the shot putter, got popped and one would assume he is a professional user. Regarding healing, I found that injuries did not last as long and old ones did not flare-up as often. You can train harder and longer, as you recover quciker. These two add-up to enhanced performance. Tendons and ligaments are cushioned by more fluid in the joints, added to stability, lubrication, and thus better function. You notice the difference. For high end speed freaks...I have serveral buddies who toss the ball that have added speed, 4-5 mph, at the minor league level using Deca. Now, that might not be all Deca, could be training, technique, etc. But if you have not done gear, once you are "on" the juice, in your mind you know you must be better...that is one of the pitfalls, as when you come off, you know you are off, and no longer superman. I think the best use is to develop areas that are weak, so that over time you can balance...deca or any AS is a quick fix in reality, because you have to stop sometime and you don't get to keep it all.

H

Thread Information