Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a side. I just had my best cardio session in my life. What does this have to do with tren . Well i knew it was in my blood and it pushed me harder than anything in my life.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Here's a side. I just had my best cardio session in my life. What does this have to do with tren. Well i knew it was in my blood and it pushed me harder than anything in my life.
    you forgot to add that you then jumped off the eliptical machine and ripped it pieces because of the roid rage

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you forgot to add that you then jumped off the eliptical machine and ripped it pieces because of the roid rage
    Dont make him angry, you wouldnt like him if hes angry.
    david bruce banner

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I would have agreed with you before, it took 7 weeks to really get me. Its no excuse, I'm looking for ways to help myself, and I'm the nicest guy off cycle. I don't see how you can call someone elses experiance bs but whatever
    i wasnt calling your experiences BS.but you need to look inside yourself if you think you are getting angry because of the gear.there is probably something else going on in your life that is giving you anger.i personally went through something in life that made me want to hurt everyone,i had no sympathy at all.i tried telling myself it was the gear,but i knew better.it wasnt until i got over my personal situation and put it behind me that it all calmed down even while still on a cycle.gear has nothing to do with anger bro.aggressivness yes,but not anger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information