Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sustman is offline Junior Member

Experience with Tren sides

I am 2 days into my third week at 150mg eod of tren , also running 1000mgs of test E a week also. I have been having been feeling really anxious and almost paranoid at times for some reason.

Here is the most ****ed up side that I noticed..... I seem to be getting really nervous or something at times throughout the day and break into a sweat for a couple of minutes, and then it goes away. I don't know why because I am not a nervous person but since I started tren about 2 weeks into it, it started happening. I thought that it was cause I was pretty sick the last week but now I feel better and I still get these periods of time throughout the day were I just break into a hard sweat and it sucks. Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

I'm gonna see how it goes for another week, and if it keeps up I am going to drop the dose down a bit.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    wow bro, the list of sides just keeps growing. may be drop to like 75mg or 100 ED to be more consistent?? i went through the horrible coughing attacks that got so bad at times that i felt like someone was literally choking me. some bros of mine have had the horrible nightmares n' what not. i also experiened the terrible night sweats. as far as being paranoid and anxious, dunno what to say? did u just dump a body in the river lately?? j/k bro...

-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    wow bro, the list of sides just keeps growing. may be drop to like 75mg or 100 ED to be more consistent?? i went through the horrible coughing attacks that got so bad at times that i felt like someone was literally choking me. some bros of mine have had the horrible nightmares n' what not. i also experiened the terrible night sweats. as far as being paranoid and anxious, dunno what to say? did u just dump a body in the river lately?? j/k bro...

-Biggie
    LMAO no nothing like that, but I just don't know what the **** is going on. Anyways if anyone else could reply that would be great, in the mean time I'm going to the gym and doing squats till I puke!

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    im running 75mg ED and i get the hot flashes too. i can understand the nervousness, my mood swing seems to be a bit different than yours. i get these moments where my patience and tolerance reaches absolute zero and anger and aggressiveness shoot through the roof. takes a lot of control to keep this **** in check sometimes. tren is no joke! i am glad i didnt take the decision to use it lightly, as i might have made some horrible mistakes along the way.

when your mood begins to shift start telling yourself it is the drug, its not you, and what you feel will pass. its just like cheating on a diet, quitting smoking, or putting on a condom.....what you decide to do in that minute or two when your mind is going crazy seperates the men from the boys.

rock n jock is offline New Member
    the first two weeks of my fina experience were hell. very bad depression, loss of appetite and lack of motivatin for anything. after the initial adjustment, it was an awesome experience. even the night sweats didn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by psb
    im running 75mg ED and i get the hot flashes too. i can understand the nervousness, my mood swing seems to be a bit different than yours. i get these moments where my patience and tolerance reaches absolute zero and anger and aggressiveness shoot through the roof. takes a lot of control to keep this **** in check sometimes. tren is no joke! i am glad i didnt take the decision to use it lightly, as i might have made some horrible mistakes along the way.

when your mood begins to shift start telling yourself it is the drug, its not you, and what you feel will pass. its just like cheating on a diet, quitting smoking, or putting on a condom.....what you decide to do in that minute or two when your mind is going crazy seperates the men from the boys.
    See I get those moments where my patience and tolerance reaches zero also, it's hard to keep it in check and I just seem like the world is on my shoulders right now. I definately keep my aggresion in check cause like you said I just keep telling myself that it's the drug but **** I read about all this **** happening but I never thought it would hit me this hard. I got 5.5 weeks left, hope I adjust to this so it dosen't become a problem!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i am not sure i like tren yet. i am on my 18th day and i have not seen the strength as of yet. but i have all the other sides. i cant sleep, i am so fvcking paranoid. i have thoughts that i would never have without this stuff. so far it is not worth it. but i do hope i change my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    i am not sure i like tren yet. i am on my 18th day and i have not seen the strength as of yet. but i have all the other sides. i cant sleep, i am so fvcking paranoid. i have thoughts that i would never have without this stuff. so far it is not worth it. but i do hope i change my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What dose are you running? What brand? and what kind of thoughts are you talking about?

i have 2 quality gear labs tren and 2 davinci labs tren. i am running 75mg a day. the fvcked up thing is the thoughts are of my friends and my girlfriend. thoughts of my girl lieing or cheating and what i would do. and i know she would never do anything. my friends fvcking with me. too much stuff to list. little things piss me off now that never would have before.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    there should be a new forum set up just for bitching about tren sides....

You may want to shoot every day instead of eod. It could help the level the sides a bit. It doesnt get much better though, im on 75 ed now and i gave up on sleeping. And the depression, lack of sexual motivation, ect. really suck even at that dose ed.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** i really feel for u bros because i am on of the lucky ones. i shot 75mg ed for 9 wks and had no sides except sweatin more than usual. i got the cough twice and thats it. maybe u should try ed injections to keep ur blood levels more stable.

Hey bro I'm on my 17th day I am have the same thoughts about tren as you. I thought my strength was going up but I think it was just placebo effect cause today I did legs/bi's and it wasen't anything special from last week. Keep in touch with me and let me know how your doing cause were only 1 day off from when we started!

All I can say is that when I am done with the tren I am gonna sleep for a couple days and nobody better ****ing wake me up!

Hey bro I'm on my 17th day I am have the same thoughts about tren as you. I thought my strength was going up but I think it was just placebo effect cause today I did legs/bi's and it wasen't anything special from last week. Keep in touch with me and let me know how your doing cause were only 1 day off from when we started!

All I can say is that when I am done with the tren I am gonna sleep for a couple days and nobody better ****ing wake me up!

sorry for the three post in a row, my god **** computer geeked out, and this is the kind of **** that will set me off!

thick one is offline Associate Member
    no doubt bro, tren will fuk wit your mind. try shooting everyday at the same time rather then EOD and see how that works for you.(less fluctuating of tren/hormone levels=decreased sides in most people) if after another week you still feel the same, decrease the dose abit. just my 2 cc's

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    ..... just my 2 cc's
    lol i dunno if that was a typo or you did it on purpose, but i like it.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    lol i dunno if that was a typo or you did it on purpose, but i like it.
    no typo bro...

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

i got the same sides from like day's 10-15 but they're getting much better. i even upped the dose to almost 150 mg ed (75mg every 12 hours).

A.A.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Honestly guys whenever Im on Tren I load up on 5 HTP to increase my serotonin levels which keeps me happy and GABA for sleeping..........Throw in some st.john's wort and your Tren cycle would be a breeze....trust me on this......my .02 cents

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i made my own tren from a vet source, Finaplex-H, used 75mg and 75 mg Prop ED, almost no sides... go ED, not EOD for sure... i got great strength and size gains, which were mostly kept 6 mo. later... im leary of any other tren than the homebrew cause of all the sides!! deca even had more sides at 400mg/wk!

psb
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Honestly guys whenever Im on Tren I load up on 5 HTP to increase my serotonin levels which keeps me happy and GABA for sleeping..........Throw in some st.john's wort and your Tren cycle would be a breeze....trust me on this......my .02 cents
    what dosing/brands are you using to help regulate mood and sleep?

Today is my second day and i felt the dreaded cough coming on but managed to escape it.

i have 2 quality gear labs tren and 2 davinci labs tren. i am running 75mg a day. the fvcked up thing is the thoughts are of my friends and my girlfriend. thoughts of my girl lieing or cheating and what i would do. and i know she would never do anything. my friends fvcking with me. too much stuff to list. little things piss me off now that never would have before.

Have you used DL's yet? I am currently running that.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    xanax and valium, and i still feel strung out on tren . try lowering the dose or going everyday. or both

Tren is to bodybuilding as smack is to the h-addict

psb
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    so true...

I dont understand the comparison...it might be because i dont know drug lingo such as smack or h

no i started the the quality gear tren first. how do you like DL

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I dont understand the comparison...it might be because i dont know drug lingo such as smack or h
    D.D. It means a bodybuilder once he has used tren becomes addicted to it, just like a junky loves his heroin. It was an analogy(jokingly)

no i started the the quality gear tren first. how do you like DL
    I am only on day two. But if its like the rest of his gear it will be great.

Currently running his test e and tren .

D.D. It means a bodybuilder once he has used tren becomes addicted to it, just like a junky loves his heroin. It was an analogy(jokingly)
    i know it was a joke i just didnt know what smack or h was. So tren 's that good then huh. I guess i will see this cycle. I am getting anxious to see what it can do for me.

i have his test e, eq and tren . i will start his test e in about 2 weeks. the eq makes every shot painless!!! no matter where i put it.

i have his test e, eq and tren. i will start his test e in about 2 weeks. the eq makes every shot painless!!! no matter where i put it.
    Its a good lab. Awesome labels and great service and of course results.

I almost got the tren cough today when i injected into my quad.. Yesterday i injected test e/tren into my glute and didnt feel anything. Anyone else notice anything like this?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the cough twice once injecting into my quad and the other injecting into my left glute. i felt it coming on one time when i injected into my delt and i was able to fight it off. ive noticed that if the needle goes in smooth with no pain and no pressure it will be alright but everytime it felt a little tough or even hurt going in that was when i would feel the cough coming. i would also inject a little tren and wait about a minute to see if the my chest felt the tickle if it did i would just change injection spots.

Its amazing that you can taste it and smell it when exhailing.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm angry... a lot. I wish I could control it better, I hate losing my temper at people I care about when I know I usualy wouldn't have. I never believed in roid rage until Tren

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'm angry... a lot. I wish I could control it better, I hate losing my temper at people I care about when I know I usualy wouldn't have. I never believed in roid rage until Tren
    there is no such thing as "roid rage " if you are an azzhole then you will just be a bigger azzhole.and if not then you may feel a bit more aggressive because you are now stronger but nothing to put you into a rage.IMO roid rage is an excuse for azzholes who act like azzholes..take it however you want

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    there is no such thing as "roid rage" if you are an azzhole then you will just be a bigger azzhole.and if not then you may feel a bit more aggressive because you are now stronger but nothing to put you into a rage.IMO roid rage is an excuse for azzholes who act like azzholes..take it however you want
    I would have agreed with you before, it took 7 weeks to really get me. Its no excuse, I'm looking for ways to help myself, and I'm the nicest guy off cycle. I don't see how you can call someone elses experiance bs but whatever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information