Alex2 is offline Senior Member

Gaining weight while cutting?!

I've started my first cycle four weeks back: Karachi sus 250 (1 ml) and 200 mg Deca /week. I know it is too less dosage but gained about 11 pounds so far. I didn't get any side effects at all and it seems the water retention is very less, if any.

My first question is: if I gain at least another 10 pounds next 4 weeks, how many pounds I'd probably lose after my completion of my bulking cycle?

Second: Is it possible to gain mass during the cutting cycle? if yes, what is the best combination for that? I never heard any body talking about it but I just thought it might be possible!

Oh, one more question: is PCT a must in this case? I mean with very less dosage of AS. Just wondering.

I'm 25 y.o., 5'9", 180 pounds and BF 13%. I eat five times daily. My intake is about 220 gm/protein and 2500 calories.

Thanx in advance.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i recommend you gain weight first (ie 10-25 lbs) then cut up...and youll loose 5-10 lbs after your cycle because most of your weight is water bro best of luck man

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I've started my first cycle four weeks back: Karachi sus 250 (1 ml) and 200 mg Deca /week. I know it is too less dosage but gained about 11 pounds so far. I didn't get any side effects at all and it seems the water retention is very less, if any.

My first question is: if I gain at least another 10 pounds next 4 weeks, how many pounds I'd probably lose after my completion of my bulking cycle?

Second: Is it possible to gain mass during the cutting cycle? if yes, what is the best combination for that? I never heard any body talking about it but I just thought it might be possible!

Oh, one more question: is PCT a must in this case? I mean with very less dosage of AS. Just wondering.

I'm 25 y.o., 5'9", 180 pounds and BF 13%. I eat five times daily. My intake is about 220 gm/protein and 2500 calories.

Thanx in advance.
    Thats not a bad first cycle at all... IMO youll keep a good amount (half?) after you cycle off, and its real tough to shred AND bulk.... best to bulk (im a simialar build) up (i went to 200 at first) then cut later... as for needing PCT... i always will, it helps you keep gains, 'cause pretty much any thing, even in small doses, can shut you down... oh ya and eat more when bulking (aim at 3500,4000cal day) diet later while cutting... anyway thats just what i would do

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That same cycle works for alot of people. It is possible to gain 10lbs+ of water during a cycle. That is the biggest part of what goes away after a cycle. The other part is due to being in a catabolic state. So if you can perform a good PCT you should keep a good part of lean muscle mass you have gained.

Dont try to bulk and cut at the same time. It isnt very efficient.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually they say do one or the other i agree

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro how much you keep after is totally up to you..... training diet ect. the main loss is of water but who wants that anyway hehe.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro 2500 calories is no where near enough. Have a read of this article and use the associated calculators. I am lighter than you and I need 3800 calories a day. http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

Thanx all for the great answers! As you guys said, I need to take more calories. The associated calculator says I need about 5000 calories/day! I'll try my best to reach that level.

As for the water retention, I'm not sure how much I gained out of it. But it seems it is not high because my six pack is still slightly visible as well as my muscles and my tri's and bi's are still solid.

Britguy is offline Banned
    if you are gaining weight and don't feel there is too much water retention, why change the calories because someone tells you to? at the end of the day you are growing and everyone is different, do what you feel is right not what someone else tells you to (no flame)

as for gaining mass and cutting,

Anavar
    Test Prop
    Trenbolone

you can't go wrong with these compound but they are not for beginners also, with that combo you should be able to add weight and lose bodyfat

Well, increasing my calory intake may increase my gains too. I can try it for a week and see the difference, then based on results I can decide what to do. Does that sound ok?

Britguy is offline Banned
    of course my friend, for me water retention kicks in after wk 6, if you can keep half your gains you'll have done well, if its your 1st cycle i wouldn't be suprised if you only lose a few lbs - and ive a few friends who can back this up

its whatevers best for you, remember if your eating clean and gaining i wouldn't worry about what calories your eating just aim for the 6-7 meals per day with around 3 servings of complex carbs and your dextrose for straight after training, than as long as your having protein with every meal you will be happy with your results

2timer is offline Senior Member
    it is all water!
    fina although does lower fat and give good gains! I say fina, test prop and clen best three drugs ever invented. I love t-3 too but I don't reccomand it unless you are extreamly experienced!
    Last edited by 2timer; 10-27-2004 at 04:42 PM.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro 2500 calories is no where near enough. Have a read of this article and use the associated calculators. I am lighter than you and I need 3800 calories a day. http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm
    ^^^good post bro, eating is the key

Thread Information