1st Cycle Critiques Anyone?

I just wanted to through you fellas out there the cycle I am thinking about doing. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 175 lbs. I wont be taking the cycle until I reach about 185 lbs. naturally. What I am out to look for is to gain about 15 lbs. and be able to get pretty cut up. Heres the sample cycle and anybody out there can tear it apart saying if its not what I should be taking for the requests I am hoping to get out of my first cycle. Thank you for taking the time and looking at this.

Weeks:
    1 Test Prop 75mg Ed
    2-10 Test Prop 100mg Ed
    5-10 Winstrol 50mg Ed
    1-10 Nolva 10mg Ed
    PCT 4 days after last shot of Prop
    Days:
    1 Clomid 300mg
    2-11 Clomid 100mg
    12-21 Clomid 50mg
    1-21 Nolva 20mg

Like I was saying, feel free to critisize this as much as you like, im just thinking this would be a pretty good cycle to take to obtain the goals i have set for myself. Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    I just wanted to through you fellas out there the cycle I am thinking about doing. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 175 lbs. I wont be taking the cycle until I reach about 185 lbs. naturally. What I am out to look for is to gain about 15 lbs. and be able to get pretty cut up. Heres the sample cycle and anybody out there can tear it apart saying if its not what I should be taking for the requests I am hoping to get out of my first cycle. Thank you for taking the time and looking at this.

Weeks:
    1 Test Prop 75mg Ed
    2-10 Test Prop 100mg Ed
    5-10 Winstrol 50mg Ed
    1-10 Nolva 10mg Ed
    PCT 4 days after last shot of Prop
    Days:
    1 Clomid 300mg
    2-11 Clomid 100mg
    12-21 Clomid 50mg
    1-21 Nolva 20mg

Like I was saying, feel free to critisize this as much as you like, im just thinking this would be a pretty good cycle to take to obtain the goals i have set for myself. Thanks
    No ned to pyramid the test prop. However yo may cut the dose down as you would be running 700 mgs a week as a virgin and you won't need that to grow. Also, as a first cycle, those every day injections and winny injections suck big time. You should look at Mudmans first cycle recommendations as they are solid as always.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No ned to pyramid the test prop. However yo may cut the dose down as you would be running 700 mgs a week as a virgin and you won't need that to grow. Also, as a first cycle, those every day injections and winny injections suck big time. You should look at Mudmans first cycle recommendations as they are solid as always.
    agreed 100%... you can do 50mg a day and still get great results with virgin receptors... i like the rest of the cycle though... bros?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    good cycle if your gear is legit youll get good gains off this

gear would be very much so legit. i think i am going to go with oral winny thought to cut back on inject.. and the reason i am pyramiding is because i want to see how i feel after only 75mg, and if i feel ok i will bump to 100mg. I was wondering if i would even need to take nolva. I dont think i would experience anything that would require it would i? Also, any clue to if my expectations were a little farse for this cycle? BROS!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a good idea to take the nolva also i think you could run just 75mg/ed no need for 100 thats alot for a first cycle

youknowme is offline Member
    I agree. No need to pyramid, go with 50 or 75mg prop ED.

In all honesty, is it likely for me to gain a little and have the ability to cut up on this cycle? Anyone who took it out there, what were the results you achieved? LET ME KNOW PLEASE? And yes i will have hardcore diet in check along with intense training and cardio like its going out of style....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    ED injections for a 1st timer may prove difficult

i understand that, thats why i personall think i should lower the dosage on the test to possibly 50mg or even 75mg ed...Or what would you think about eod on 125mg, or less?

why dont u go for test e, ud prob have the same results as prop wit 2x wk injections and hav more stable blood levels than doin prop EOD specially as a 1st timer i kno which one id choose

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    why dont u go for test e, ud prob have the same results as prop wit 2x wk injections and hav more stable blood levels than doin prop EOD specially as a 1st timer i kno which one id choose
    His cycle looks like he want to harden up. Prop works better in that area...

exactly!! and ive heard ppl having great results with putting on lean muscle mass gains with it.....But! what about Eq? would that be a different method to take to? Like i said in the original thread, im only out there to gain at MOST 15 lbs but shred as much as i can, along with cardio and heavy dieting correctly...

EQ would cut u up but why dont u leave that for ur 2nd cycle, see what results u get off prop (if u decide prop) first, remember ur a 1st timer and it takes a long time to build the perfect body!

ya well the reason i am starting my first cycle because my natural body is not bad at all.....i just want to give it an edge and a little bigger thats all....im not trying to be no ronny coleman monster, just a decent size to where i can feel good about myself from being so **** self concious about me all the time...Im that kind of person, workaholic and still dont give myself credit..

calm down

:d :d :d :d :d

hehe, no worries swifty! No harm to ya. but hey, would you think feasable possibilities to my lean gains? Also, what kind of diet would you expect from me. I keep a good one but now that im going to be gearing up i most definatelly will have to change it. Any suggestions? BROS?

u need to keep a very clean diet if ur cutting but also get some good quality protein, get a good protein powder stay away wit ones wit lots of cals (nlarge2 to name one!) get ur vits in, lots of fruit and veg

ya, along with my cycle i will use the following: Amino Acids, Multi Vitamin, Vitamin E, Glutamine,Glucosamine, Protein....is there anything else that you could think of me taking along with it?

B12 or B-complex with all the B-vitamins.

id throw some creatine in there too, use it for PCT too

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    id throw some creatine in there too, use it for PCT too
    I wouldn't use creatine while juicing, save it for PCT...

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think tribulus is better to tkae than creatine at pct

Yup tribulus too...

Thread Information