jackaroo is offline New Member

Prop inject. question

Hey bros, when doing prop eod, what's the easiest way do it. I mean glutes, thigh, shoulder one side, glutes...the other? I know I read somewhere you shouldn't use the sate site more than once a week, somthing about scar tissue. I think I actually read in in the Anabolic Review- although I have read some bad cycle advise there too.

You use the same 22g pins as normal gear, so it's gotta get pretty harsh. Would changing different areas be the best way?- one side of the glutes one day, the other side the next?

My 1st cycle had test every mon. and Thurs., so I can deal with it, but it does seem like alot of pokin'
    Esp. when your runnin test e and deca the same 4 weeks.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackaroo
    Hey bros, when doing prop eod, what's the easiest way do it. I mean glutes, thigh, shoulder one side, glutes...the other? I know I read somewhere you shouldn't use the sate site more than once a week, somthing about scar tissue. I think I actually read in in the Anabolic Review- although I have read some bad cycle advise there too.

You use the same 22g pins as normal gear, so it's gotta get pretty harsh. Would changing different areas be the best way?- one side of the glutes one day, the other side the next?

My 1st cycle had test every mon. and Thurs., so I can deal with it, but it does seem like alot of pokin'
    Esp. when your runnin test e and deca the same 4 weeks.

first, use 25g to shoot, and just rotate sites, both sides of glutes, quads, pecs, delts.......its not bad, i did it for 12 weeks.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    first, use 25g to shoot, and just rotate sites, both sides of glutes, quads, pecs, delts.......its not bad, i did it for 12 weeks.

thats not bad but i hate ed injectiions

Thread Information